ASH WOOD FREE

Adam1998

All take pics when am in my allotment tomorrow Andy it's the second one a made aswell so was gutted to see it like a s before a got a chance to get legs on it haha my converted pigeon hut has a 60ft by 2ft window along the roof line though so gets super hot when the sun is out haha probably hotter than the greenhouse I have next to it 

• Like 2

Just now, Mark armstrong said:

All take pics when am in my allotment tomorrow Andy it's the second one a made aswell so was gutted to see it like a s before a got a chance to get legs on it haha my converted pigeon hut has a 60ft by 2ft window along the roof line though so gets super hot when the sun is out haha probably hotter than the greenhouse I have next to it 

Damn. Lesson learned I guess. Still, bed side cabinets will be cool. 

I suppose this is a google image to ? Showing the lad how to sharpen and do it the old fashion way (razor) 

IMG_20200719_205421084.thumb.jpg.98cd531492a7e2adfec0a5a92a585e05.jpg
IMG_20200719_205934376.thumb.jpg.8714eb67dc6f03734983dbf96cc15947.jpg

One is a nice piece of furniture that you ripped off the internet and took credit for. What you’ve just posted now is a plank of wood and a badly shaved arm.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spouting shit trigger.Thomas asked about sharpening so had a couple of hours with him this afternoon showing my autistic son woodwork.Funny will posted yesterday for someone to mill a big oak up and i will end up doing it.He posted over a year ago asking for work down around abergavenny as his girlfriend was from there and guess what, Working full time with a mates brother who i put him in touch with and living down here loving the life style, What have you done Except argue the toss with everyone.I have helped bought and sold over 15 mills for forum members in that time also Go and self isolate somewhere now JR TRIGGER ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spouting shit trigger.Thomas asked about sharpening so had a couple of hours with him this afternoon showing my autistic son woodwork.Funny will posted yesterday for someone to mill a big oak up and i will end up doing it.He posted over a year ago asking for work down around abergavenny as his girlfriend was from there and guess what, Working full time with a mates brother who i put him in touch with and living down here loving the life style, What have you done Except argue the toss with everyone.I have helped bought and sold over 15 mills for forum members in that time also Go and self isolate somewhere now JR TRIGGER [emoji16]
All true! Les your a good bloke[emoji106][emoji106]
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, topchippyles said:

Spouting shit trigger.Thomas asked about sharpening so had a couple of hours with him this afternoon showing my autistic son woodwork.Funny will posted yesterday for someone to mill a big oak up and i will end up doing it.He posted over a year ago asking for work down around abergavenny as his girlfriend was from there and guess what, Working full time with a mates brother who i put him in touch with and living down here loving the life style, What have you done Except argue the toss with everyone.I have helped bought and sold over 15 mills for forum members in that time also Go and self isolate somewhere now JR TRIGGER ?

Well Les I speak as I find bud and Andy has in the past sorted me out with some tidy oak to do a project for my daughter for which he would not take payment just a favour owed. My view is he is a straight talker ie a spades a spade ?‍♂️. The negative vibe you may detect off him could be due to the fact you tend to be very critical or dismissive of any work or projects anyone else does. 

• Like 1