*WANTED* chipper+plus van+man

Adam1998

12 hours ago, 5 shires said:

Totally agree with you this site used to be very helpful and not full of piss takers & knob Jockeys and definitely no bad language was allowed and it’s  got to the stage were you think twice about responding to a post without some smart arse knobheads going completely off topic,it’s like they have something personal against certain poeple and just wait for them to respond to a post and have a dig...ummm I wonder who thay may be.?????

Yes its so easy to insult and slag people off from afar on line, but would they say it if they where stood infront of you ? i very much dought it, I personally am loosing interest in this site all for the above reasons you mentioned, and if you look through the posts there is a few dissapeared of late all for the reasons you mention,

2 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

Yes its so easy to insult and slag people off from afar on line, but would they say it if they where stood infront of you ? i very much dought it, I personally am loosing interest in this site all for the above reasons you mentioned, and if you look through the posts there is a few dissapeared of late all for the reasons you mention,

I understand what you both are saying . But I am sticking with it as I have seen it ebb and flow . Its sorta cyclic if you know what I mean .  There was a time where I lived were the young scrotes would by some beer from the local garage walk down my dead end road and bugger wing mirrors , wipers and on one occasion slash tiers . Eventually they grew up or moved on and its all fine now and has been for several years . I may happen again though ...

• Like 1

I understand what you both are saying . But I am sticking with it as I have seen it ebb and flow . Its sorta cyclic if you know what I mean .  There was a time where I lived were the young scrotes would by some beer from the local garage walk down my dead end road and bugger wing mirrors , wipers and on one occasion slash tiers . Eventually they grew up or moved on and its all fine now and has been for several years . I may happen again though ...
Wise words there, mate.

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

Yes that life all over. You just have to hold your your tongue, and give no responce, they usually go away, after a while. [it could be put to many other things]

Another way is to wait till they got a car and pop pass and knock their mirrors off ? that reminds me ..

the best one was my young son (around 8 yrs at the time) telling me how his mates moms new boyfriend had his car torched, it was burning in the street, I laughed and said, I think you will find that was his dad saying he did not like him.?