Advice on Morso Panther 2110

I'm renovating my partner's Morso Panther 2110 woodturner (about 15 years old I think).  The grill that the logs sit on, the ash pan and the handle are missing.  I can order these parts but can't see what the inside component of the handle latches on to to keep the door closed.  Is there another bit missing....can anyone help?

Welcome to the site,  apologies for late reply,  been busy of late.   

I am a Morso UK dealer and run a Panther 2110 myself at home.    I can order these parts for you from Morso Denmark,  they no longer carry any stock in the UK I am afraid.    PM me with an e mail address and ideally  picture of the stove showing the air control lever under the ash lip ( there are several models of Panther,  this is how I usually can tell which model you have) , I will then send you an exploded parts sheet,   There are a number of parts inside the door yes,  send me a pic of the inside of your RH door showing what parts are present on the catch.       On my 2110 there is a pin with a taper on it that locates onto the front of the grate to hold the doors closed,  this locates through the door handle shaft.       Panther is also heavy of the side firebricks as the cast iron baffle plate above warps,  I get two years out of a set.   Door rope is another change needed after about 18 months.   

If you have an owners manual that will have the model details in it. 

Kind regards

A

Edited by Alycidon
  • Like 1