Insurance

Mark1963

33 minutes ago, Mark1963 said:

Looking for any cheaper quotes anyone recommend a company?

Quotes for insurance for ?  Car, Van, pick up , public liability , house contents etc etc...? If its for a pickup I can recommend Admiral Van .

Edited by Stubby

12 hours ago, Mark1963 said:

Looking for any cheaper quotes anyone recommend a company?

Not sure if there is such a thing as cheap insurance but I have been with Tree Surgery Insurance for a number of years now and had to claim a few years ago,had no issues with claim and have looked after me.i guess if I shopped around I could save a few quid but will stick with them now as I know them and they know me.

Bumpy bumpy

Who else is there? just been looking through my paperwork on my current firm and jeeze they want to know far ends of a fart. 

Going to try arborisk again at some point but remember that they wanted a wheel clamp on your chipper at all times when on site!

Any other firms worth a shout?

10 minutes ago, Ian C said:

None of em are, who you moved to?

Been with trust for 2 years but premium has gone up and cover down .

Can't tell you mate. I recommended Arborisk on here, they loved it and even used my post in their advertising . I guess this led to loads of clowns moving to them, presumably leading to loads of claims and poorer service, higher premiums etc...

I'm keeping the new Co hush, hush ?

Hi mine was due at the begining of lockdown but i left it as could not get hold of anyone to renew, so held off a while and had a ring round on one of them wet days, the result was quite rewarding for me, now 95% of our work is in the middle of nowhere in commercial forestry so i would say very low risk but who i was with still wanted £750+ per anum, so renewed mine about 3 wk ago and got better cover than before as added digger use to it and got it for £264 so a nice saving for me, 

Insurance co will have your arse out if you let em and the thing that gets me is PL insuranc v van/pick up insurance, for the £750 my old PL insurance co wanted i can insure a Nissan Cabstar tipper, L200 pick up, 2 tractors and a 1 tonne high lift dumper and have still have enough change fir a pint or 2 out of original wanted £750, have a shop about it may pay you to do it,

Edited by spuddog0507
spelling