Husqvarna 357XPG Price?

Carl358

Ok anyone any idea how much a  Husqvarna 357XPG is currently worth? It’s in great condition, runs sweet, all nice and clean etc etc. I want to sell it to a guy who wants to buy it! But no idea how much to ask? I’ve tried looking on loads of selling sites like ebay and all those, no one seems to be selling them!!? I don’t want to ask too much but then I don’t want to rip myself off either

any ideas?

£400-650, depends on if a bar and chain is fitted, the condition and year although the year to me is unimportant as I have seen saws 10 years old in near new condition.
Just took a look on eBay sold listings - the £650 was a 2017 with a decent bar.
Sweet jesus thats strong money! While we're on the topic what do folk reckon a decent mk1 550xpg is worth. In Reasonable nick, obvs not been a full time forestry saw, but not on its first chain either.

22 hours ago, billpierce said:
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 18:47, spudulike said:
£400-650, depends on if a bar and chain is fitted, the condition and year although the year to me is unimportant as I have seen saws 10 years old in near new condition.
Just took a look on eBay sold listings - the £650 was a 2017 with a decent bar.

Sweet jesus thats strong money! While we're on the topic what do folk reckon a decent mk1 550xpg is worth. In Reasonable nick, obvs not been a full time forestry saw, but not on its first chain either.

You are looking at the "cost" and that is 400-600 quid, the "value" of a good saw is that it will pay for its "cost" during the first 2-3 outings, it will pay for itself many times over and earn a living for a fella if looked after.

Always look at the Value rather than the Cost!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You are looking at the "cost" and that is 400-600 quid, the "value" of a good saw is that it will pay for its "cost" during the first 2-3 outings, it will pay for itself many times over and earn a living for a fella if looked after.
Always look at the Value rather than the Cost!

I’m a Yorkshire man, I look at both!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very droll......

I have seen people spend £200 on a wreck of a bargain and £400 on an immaculate same model saw. Which is the best value? One has very little use and needs a quick check over, the other needs a full rebuild and the costs of each now are pretty much the same but one saw is still well used and the other is............much better!!

Different perspectives!

• Like 3