Leicester

eggsarascal

Just now, eggsarascal said:

My mate recently signed on after loosing his job, he gets his rent paid and (I think) £96 a week, not a lot left after he's paid his other bills, good job he's got a bit of savings, but that won't last long unless he can find another job.

If you think Im referring to people like your mate then clearly there is a gap between what Im saying and what you understand what Im saying means. 

I hope your mate finds work soon. 

Why not is the No.1 selling UK paper so must be regarded as full of quality journalism by the great british public. ?

I like to keep abreast with the mouth piece for  modern facism.

"Hurrah for the Blackshirts"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, doobin said:

So? We're all going to get shafted royally for this, might as well have the free lube.

I bet there's plenty on here sitting pretty in a house that's doubled in value that they bought with a self cert mortgage from back in the day.

What's housing got to do with this?

And don't think you're on your own, I've owned houses in the past, but for me to buy another one around here would cripple me or see me working 6 days a week well into my 60's. When/if the time comes I'll move north and buy a house.

1 hour ago, Stere said:

Why not is the No.1 selling UK paper so must be regarded as full of quality journalism by the great british public. ?

I like to keep abreast with the mouth piece for  modern facism.

"Hurrah for the Blackshirts"

Interesting, as you're so well versed in the Daily Mail and seem to be keeping track on their supposed love of bashing of Benifit Scroungers how many of these types of articles have they posted this year?

6 hours ago, Mark J said:

Who are the well known people round 'your way' who use food banks?

He said " Its well known who uses them " not that they are well known peeps like celebs etc .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...