Subcontractor work

Jack.P

11 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Go on then.....  

Give him a job....  ?

I would give any lad a day of my time, if the guts n potential is there,  if they thick or lacking, that can be improved upon- if they  charmers or chancers that will be their last day with me . K

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:

On the plus side, JackP is out there doing his best to earn some money, making mistakes and learning along the way, rather than just moaning - not all bad.

Or blabber ing on abt how much they enjoying furlough .  K

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

Or blabber ing on abt how much they enjoying furlough .  K

Never bothered with furlough or any government support 

plus side with doing my own work Is can stay in bed and start slightly later .

typical working hours on a job 9.30-5. Some which are over eager to start a lot earlier can only slow down by 11 ish anyway or start dicking about so not that great.and tend to rush and forget something 

• Like 1

Been back with the messer this week on some jobs  .some low quality hedge work he did today but I tried to make up for his bodgery and I thought I’d try his tools out which he had kept on about and implying they were better than mine .only just about useable and ment being held up with naff tools. 

Also didn’t feel too good after breathing in all that unleaded mix he gave me - with way too much oil in the mix .doesnt even though how to mix 50:1 it would also seem ?

good job I didn’t put that in my trusted machines

still don’t know how people like this actually get the work in the first place .

Even said to a woman earlier on a job all waste goes to a farm then burned.could have at least lied and said it’s recycled.not very professional at all

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Jack.P said:

Been back with the messer this week on some jobs  .some low quality hedge work he did today but I tried to make up for his bodgery and I thought I’d try his tools out which he had kept on about and implying they were better than mine .only just about useable and ment being held up with naff tools. 

Also didn’t feel too good after breathing in all that unleaded mix he gave me - with way too much oil in the mix .doesnt even though how to mix 50:1 it would also seem ?

still don’t know how people like this actually get the work in the first place .

Even said to a woman earlier on a job all waste goes to a farm then burned.could have at least lied and said it’s recycled.not very professional at all

Steptoe and son comes to mind here 

14 minutes ago, Jack.P said:

Why the hell do you work for somebody that you moan so much about and slag off on here,do yourself a favour and dont work for him or shut up about it and get on with it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1