Subcontractor work

Jack.P

Jack, dont take too much notice of the old wimmin moaning in righteous indignation on here. It's a free world and customers can pay whoever they like. Customers arent slaves that can be 'owned' by anyone.

The arbmafia is laughable wouldn't take a lot of notice about the whole masonic network to be pitted against you, handbags at dawn etc

• Like 8

On 02/07/2020 at 21:01, Mark armstrong said:

Ad of chopped your robbing little fingers off with your tools you complete numpty hopefully you set up on your own employ someone and they rob all your punters off you 

And who died and made you Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman of Saud, pal ? This guy been a bit of a twat but he aint Kashoggi,  think this public flayying gone on long enuff to the point of embarrasing. I would give this bloke a go fr the day just to see wot he actually like. Would not expect much but a days graft n then make my own mind up. K

• Like 2

On 04/07/2020 at 14:15, donnk said:

Jack, dont take too much notice of the old wimmin moaning in righteous indignation on here. It's a free world and customers can pay whoever they like. Customers arent slaves that can be 'owned' by anyone.

The arbmafia is laughable wouldn't take a lot of notice about the whole masonic network to be pitted against you, handbags at dawn etc

• Haha 2

It's quite simple really, if you are a painter n decorator that does a bit of Arb work as a subby you are doing it to keep the funds coming in, shit on the main contractor and the funds stop rolling in. Nicking one client isn't going to keep you going.

• Like 3

Yes I did mention I also do decorating but that’s usually only for maybe a few months in the winter mainly to get out of the rain and being able to extend working day hours .easier money to be made but wouldn’t want to do it full time

last big tree job I did was trimming 50 lime trees on a driveway for lorry access so everything trimmed back up to the height of lorries.

did that for only 450 quid .never doing work like that again on hourly rate

19 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

50 trees for £450? :D:D Thats nine quid a tree! Then all your fuel, oil etc.They certainly seen you coming. 

Yup the farming type never want to pay much it seems but job took just under 4 days which wasn’t bad going (30yr lime x 50 never trimmed before )and price didn’t include waste removal or clearing up 

including all the chipping etc most companies would likely charge about £20-£30 per tree ? 

I

39 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

50 trees for £450? :D:D Thats nine quid a tree! Then all your fuel, oil etc.They certainly seen you coming. 

I had my suspicions that this was a wind-up for reaction from the get go. 

It’s turned from farcical drama to sitcom  

I’m having a punt that “Jack P” is actually Mr B starting ‘rage’ threads to keep the post count up ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 5