Subcontractor work

Jack.P

If a subbie took a client off of me whilst working for me I would tell him to find his own way home as he’s obviously capable of making it in the own world himself. It’s a bit different if the guys to a bit extra for a client on the day and then I split the cash between them but out right taking someone else’s work is not on. However I’d expect the client to say something if they were unhappy with my work.

• Like 1

been thinking about this .guy in question not the most professional anyway and hardly worth bothering with anymore .i probably knew it was wrong and wouldn’t have happened if it were a more worthwhile company to stay on with him .he turned up just now to the house with his naff hedge cutters for me to borrow thinking they are more up to the job than my own machines. ? .even though previous message clearly stated no need but thanks

7 minutes ago, Jack.P said:

been thinking about this .guy in question not the most professional anyway and hardly worth bothering with anymore .i probably knew it was wrong and wouldn’t have happened if it were a more worthwhile company to stay on with him .he turned up just now to the house with his naff hedge cutters for me to borrow thinking they are more up to the job than my own machines. ? .even though previous message clearly stated no need but thanks

You whipped his client when you'd been subbing to him, give it some thinking about. If you're going alone, go alone, show some respect.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jack.P said:

4 pages in and you still don’t get it yet. All you are focussed on is calling the boss names and trying to discredit him. You need to accept the fact that you are the one who is 100% wrong in this and learn from it. Sadly I don’t think you will though 

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, Jack.P said:

Do his have a longer cable?

• Like 6
  • Haha 11

Evan if “the boss” is unprofessional he has still done the leg work to get the job and provided you with work. You curled one out on him, once found out I’m surprised you have any more work from him, or any one else he knows for that matter.

• Like 1