WELL DONE TO LIVERPOOL

topchippyles

7 hours ago, se7enthdevil said:

agreed, i'm a Man U fan but credit where credit is due.

i feel sorry for them actually that they can't celebrate properly.

i hope there are no stupid scenes like the crowding on the beaches today all through the streets of liverpool...

lol

bit closer than the Landanerz. 

/spit

I was hoping that they’d annul the league and deny Liverpool the title, the sight of all those Liverpool fans wailing and gnashing their teeth would have raised the morale of the rest of the country as we come out of lockdown.

But well done anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

yes well done to Liverpool and their supporters.

I thought the season should have been void as well. it is the peoples sport and if no one can play like the junior leagues at grass root level to my local team Tranmere (only 2 divisions lower) relegated on a 0.04 of a point and then having to lay off 15 members of staff there is an inbalance somewhere. top end football as a collective should be ashamed.

did I say well done Liverpool ?

It is, of course, all about money.

Sky and Bt can’t charge money for something that’s not happening, the premier league won’t get their money from the TV companies unless they finish it.

I haven’t watched more than 10 minutes of any match post lockdown.

A charade.

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Its not liverpools fault this disease came is it. They played superb all season and have played by the rules and are worthy champions. Get a grip lads and i am not a fan as such.

Edited by topchippyles