Leylandii wanted

Squaredy

I am after some Leylandii (or other Cypress or Cedar) logs for milling if someone near South East Wales has some going cheap.

I need about two or three tons only and I can collect.  Must be cleanish - not totally knotty as they are for making new doors for my garage.

• Thanks 1

On 21/06/2020 at 14:54, Squaredy said:

I am after some Leylandii (or other Cypress or Cedar) logs for milling if someone near South East Wales has some going cheap.

I need about two or three tons only and I can collect.  Must be cleanish - not totally knotty as they are for making new doors for my garage.

7 hours ago, Squaredy said:

No-one got any Cypress they want to offload?

I could take  some to if it makes up a load gav if it helps.

1 hour ago, topchippyles said:

I could take  some to if it makes up a load gav if it helps.

Thanks Les, doesn't look like anyone has any Cypress they want to get rid of.  We will see I will give it another day or two.  A few years back I was offered 50 or 60 tons of Leylandii but I only used to buy hardwoods then.  They were clean and straight and £20 per ton.  I know I won't get that now but I thought I would get maybe a few offers...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Squaredy said:

Thanks Les, doesn't look like anyone has any Cypress they want to get rid of.  We will see I will give it another day or two.  A few years back I was offered 50 or 60 tons of Leylandii but I only used to buy hardwoods then.  They were clean and straight and £20 per ton.  I know I won't get that now but I thought I would get maybe a few offers...

£20 a ton ?? Is that in your the man from the pru days ?

The first Prudential agents were appointed in 1848

• Haha 1