Printing flyers, best companies and tips.

drinksloe

Alright folks.

Just wondering wot everyone's experience with printing flyers for advertising?

Wot are the best online sites?

Not so much for price but more for ease of design and adding photos etc, esp for someone not very computer literate like myself.

Ideally I'd use a local company but with all this carry on could be a while before things open up.

Also is there any other tips for wording, advertising, wot should be included etc.

I will add not doing a massive drop just be a relatively small number and targeting local estate owners, I do know a few of them or some of there employers so not completely cold calling ( forestry work not ARB).

Usually I'm happy to just sub for others but things been quite since this all kicked off time to drum up some small jobs for myself.

• Like 1

Got some of vista print before the lockdown. Had some business cards already off them that I designed elsewhere. 

I wanted larger flyers, some extra info and a change of number and they were happy to accommodate. 

Each drop I've done I've got at least 3 jobs off so worth it I reckon. 

Also good to have in  the van so when you've finished a job you can drop up the street you've just worked on. 

Use somewhere like People Per Hour for design, if you aren't into computers then chances are you won't have Adobe Indesign which is industry standard for print design. Make sure you have your logo available in a hi res format and some fairly professional photos, makes so much difference to the look of a flyer. First impressions and all that. 

Feel free to message if any questions, done a fair bit of design for print. 

There are lots of smaller independent printers, have a look on ebay.

One I have used a couple of times is MyPrint 247

WWW.MYPRINT247.CO.UK

Design your own business cards, leaflets, letterheads, compliment slips, postcards & more with myprint247. Check...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/myprint-247/m.html?item=250524974590&hash=item3a5473bdfe%3Ag%3Ajt0AAMXQUF5RYkNF&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562