new harness time (maybe)!

Dilz

4 hours ago, MattyF said:

Aye it’s shocking ... can’t believe they have put this garbage on and wrecked a once great harness , I would not buy or recommend another... really pissed off I wasted my money on one and the new style isn’t cheap!

You talking in relation to the TM Matty? 

You talking in relation to the TM Matty? 

Yes mate, replaced my old one with the new and not impressed with it loosening and virtually falling off after half an hour ! That will be my fourth and last , shame as it was a great harness that I didn’t feel could be bettered , until I tried the new one [emoji38]

Its a pity they changed the buckles, worth sending Teufelberger some feedback as the more people complain the more chance is they will do something about it. I guess they had complaints that it was too difficult to adjust the buckles as a few customers did mention that to me. If I mention it to them its just one complaint, its far better if end users feedback direct to manufactures en mass, especially since its not the cheapest harness about!

19 hours ago, plank_pusher said:

The main issue I have is the lower D rings aren't as big as the ones on the likes of the treemotion and petzl

having been using the Austria 3.2 that's not a issue..the front Ds are webbing slings and are a PITA sometimes they are so small! 

The other niggle is the buckles don’t come undone easily if you need to get out of it quick ! , infact I really struggle to undo them... maybe there is some magic knack but if you have the IQ of a crayon like me and I imagine most other arbs it’s impossible to find.

15 hours ago, MattyF said:

The other niggle is the buckles don’t come undone easily if you need to get out of it quick ! , infact I really struggle to undo them... maybe there is some magic knack but if you have the IQ of a crayon like me and I imagine most other arbs it’s impossible to find.

Yeah...there is a certain trick to getting out of the waist belt...it took me a while but it's rarely an issue now...I did take 10 minutes once trying to get it off in the begining 

Its a pity they changed the buckles, worth sending Teufelberger some feedback as the more people complain the more chance is they will do something about it. I guess they had complaints that it was too difficult to adjust the buckles as a few customers did mention that to me. If I mention it to them its just one complaint, its far better if end users feedback direct to manufactures en mass, especially since its not the cheapest harness about!

I did try his mark before you mentioned it but so far I’ve received no acknowledgment from them at all about my and it appears now others complaints.

To chuck in another option, ive got a camp gt access with shoulder straps i bought it as i was doing loads of abseiling work (irata) i really like it, previous to that had and still do occasionally use my treemotion. 

The gt access i  find really comfy well set up gear loops and legs straps i also like the shoulder straps when running a big saw. The shoulder straps come of really easily aswell. 

My TM ‘full fat’ goes out of date next year. Has stone tried the Notch Sentinel? Looks a great harness able to accommodate an extra bridge (for new ‘back-up’ system regs). Also cheaper than the new TM.
Anyone?