Conorjm10

VAT Registered

12 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

I can’t get involved in tonight’s argument because I’ve got half a dozen supermodels to get through with my 12” cock.

On my private yacht.

I think your talking Bullshit here !! you havent got a Yacht 😂😂

• Haha 3

I think your talking Bullshit here !! you havent got a Yacht 

How dare you call my mate a lier ? I have been out with mark and seen it! IMG_1693.jpg
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

I shouldn’t take the piss, but I had a business meeting with @Retired Climber and @kevinjohnsonmbe earlier tonight.

These are genuine pics from Kev leaving.

CA1FBAA1-5B76-4AC9-8A4E-300C6431A9DC.png

Yeah, I remember that meeting.....

Bolam, Johnson and Mendiplogs RV with “retired bullshitter” in the desert:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Let’s throw this into the mix

I am well above the threshold for VAT and don’t charge it every three months Mr VAT man sends me a check Happy days a government savings scheme that works

2 minutes ago, dumper said:

Let’s throw this into the mix

I am well above the threshold for VAT and don’t charge it every three months Mr VAT man sends me a check Happy days a government savings scheme that works

Could you throw a magic handful of punctuation into that passage of seemingly, randomly connected, words so that we might decipher which, of the several possible meanings you were intending to present....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

I shouldn’t take the piss, but I had a business meeting with @Retired Climber and @kevinjohnsonmbe earlier tonight.

These are genuine pics from Kev leaving.

CA1FBAA1-5B76-4AC9-8A4E-300C6431A9DC.png

I'd be a little more picky about who I let on the yacht mate. You've got to draw the line somewhere. 

@kevinjohnsonmbe just to be clear, I'm not saying I have a yacht, neither could I afford one. I hope that's clear enough for you. 

19 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Could you throw a magic handful of punctuation into that passage of seemingly, randomly connected, words so that we might decipher which, of the several possible meanings you were intending to present....

I’m now on a charge back scheme, only the end user pays vat, for everyone else we just claim it back each quarter. It’s meant to stop VAT fraud 

5 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

@retiredbullshitter - classic micro aggression and victimhood. Haven’t you got a chapter in your book which covers this?

Just leave it pal, move on, live your life. 

Haha, you are a little out of your depth. 

Anyway, you are quite right, I'm not going to waste another minute on helping you prop up your fragile ego; you'll have to sort it out yourself. 

• Haha 1