VAT Registered

Conorjm10

8 minutes ago, Retired Climber said:

Nothing I have posted is untrue, or an exaggeration. You are going to have to deal with it. 

I have a very different skillset to most on here, so was trying to share my experience and opinion. A lot of people have shown an interest in what I do / know but I can't contribute because I have to spend my time explaining myself to trolls with nothing better to do. You are ruining the forum. If you have any respect for the other members, stop being an idiot and let others who are interested gain something from it. 

You'll notice on this very thread that many of my VAT based posts have been liked by regular members, and one mentioned that he 'hadn't looked at it that way before' in response to one of my posts. I have a different viewpoint to most on here, so had hoped to contribute positively. It's Impossible though with constant trolling and childishness. 

I won't be responding to any more of your posts. 

Lick me.....

14 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Not a fan of Psychologists , as the 3 practising clinical ones I know are mad as batshit . However, a Jordan Peterson has written two very good books I have read and is reknown for his analysis and lectures that do seem to be popular .  He tends to sell out his gigs too . K

( but he isnt on Arbtalk sadly    :/  )

Mad as Batshit is an occupational hazard I'm affraid. 

Jordan is certainly very popular. Not really my cup of tea; he's more of a 'live a good life', motivational speaker kind of guy. 

Edit. If you are a fan of Jordan you probably already know this but it's worth mentioning he's a prolific YouTuber and has a lot of good content on there.

Edited by Retired Climber

17 minutes ago, Retired Climber said:

Mad as Batshit is an occupational hazard I'm affraid. 

Jordan is certainly very popular. Not really my cup of tea; he's more of a 'live a good life', motivational speaker kind of guy. 

Edit. If you are a fan of Jordan you probably already know this but it's worth mentioning he's a prolific YouTuber and has a lot of good content on there.

Never quite managed to work Jordan Peterson out.

He spends years telling men to sort themselves out and pull themselves up by their boot straps, then gets addicted to anti-anxiety medication and ends up in a medically induced coma in Russia.

He is fiercely intelligent and rational but also a committed christian. When questioned on this he tends to descend into a long confused ramble tying everyone (including himself) into knots.

Curious chap.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the village idiot said:

Never quite managed to work Jordan Peterson out.

He spends years telling men to sort themselves out and pull themselves up by their boot straps, then gets addicted to anti-anxiety medication and ends up in a medically induced coma in Russia.

He is fiercely intelligent and rational but also a committed christian. When questioned on this he tends to descend into a long confused ramble tying everyone (including himself) into knots.

Curious chap.

He wasn't cut out for fame. Too much pressure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

He wasn't cut out for fame. Too much pressure.

Shame. We need more people out there like him.

Despite his sometimes baffling pronouncements he's one of the only social commentators that seems prepared to say that pretty much everything is complicated. Refreshing in an age of instant idealism and quick fix answers.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Add me to the list too please. 🤣

You’ve become increasing obnoxious of late and have what seems like a very high opinion of your wokery new line of employment.

The fact that you think what I do is 'wokery' tells me you haven't a clue what I do. 

Anyway, you ignore me, I'll ignore you and everybody's happy. 

• Haha 1