Stihl 088 Milling set-up.

trigger_andy

Selling a Stihl 088,

48" Duramatic Bar,

Various 3/8" and .404 Milling Chains and at least one regular cross cut chain.

3/8" and .404 Sprockets. 

36" Duramatic Bar and a brand new Stihl cross cut chain.

48" Chinese Alaskan Mill with Aux Oiler and Winch. 

Bought a car last night and needs funds to pay for it.  

1000 pounds. (pound sign not working)

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

OK,I'm selling my Alaskan, the 48" bar and the 36" bar. Plus a brand new .404 chain for the 36" bar (cross cut) and also a First Cut system for the Alaskan. The First Cut System is virtually the same as the Panther version in the link below, it was bought off of the same site. Its the same 4m length. 

There should be some partially used 48" chains as well. 3/8" and .404"

https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/product/pc-20-panther-4-0m-comprehensive-first-cut-track-system-for-logs-up-to-3-5m-expected-6th-june-2020/

The Alaskan has one genuine Granberg leg and the other is original Chinese version, has an aux oiler and bought a quick release system for it. (works ok, again from chainsawbars) Has a winch on it but the last time I mounted it I mounted it on the bloody wrong side and never ended up using it. The Alaskan has been used and abused for about 2 years but still works as it should. 

I promised a member here first dibs but as yet he's not got back to me so thought Id post it on this thread to see if there is any other interest til he gets back to me.

£550 plus postage.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

OK,I'm selling my Alaskan, the 48" bar and the 36" bar. Plus a brand new .404 chain for the 36" bar (cross cut) and also a First Cut system for the Alaskan. The First Cut System is virtually the same as the Panther version in the link below, it was bought off of the same site. Its the same 4m length. 

There should be some partially used 48" chains as well. 3/8" and .404"

https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/product/pc-20-panther-4-0m-comprehensive-first-cut-track-system-for-logs-up-to-3-5m-expected-6th-june-2020/

The Alaskan has one genuine Granberg leg and the other is original Chinese version, has an aux oiler and bought a quick release system for it. (works ok, again from chainsawbars) Has a winch on it but the last time I mounted it I mounted it on the bloody wrong side and never ended up using it. The Alaskan has been used and abused for about 2 years but still works as it should. 

I promised a member here first dibs but as yet he's not got back to me so thought Id post it on this thread to see if there is any other interest til he gets back to me.

£550 plus postage.

Dag-nabbit
Missed a  bargain.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AndyChalmers said:

any bars or chains left?  Im just building a roller tracked chainsaw mill, have a 084 just need a bar & chain. 

Sorry, thats the last of my Alaskan set up gone. Will be a few years before Id be getting back into that again as I have my Bandsaw Mill and a whole house and grounds to renovate. Plus the Cars. :D And the wee ones. And away from home with work 4-6 weeks at a time (due to C-19)