Etesia Hydro 124D, any users ?

J.D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We use the Etesia hydro 100's and the 124d's - have done for many years, cant fault them at all they have been very reliable - you just need an operator that knows where all the safety switches are - as these can mess you about!!! Cut great in the wet and long grass, economical on diesel (124's) and the high lift is fantastic. We looked at various machines before we got the Etesias - wouldnt want for anything else. Also the front hitch and hydraulics are very usefull.

you need to cut a lot to bother buying new :001_smile: mine was second hand of course

They are still selling for upwards of £6k on Ebay, even the right tatty looking ones.

Buying someone elses problems....

£ 22K is well above budget though.

Hows yours been repairs wise ?

We use the Etesia hydro 100's and the 124d's - have done for many years, cant fault them at all they have been very reliable - you just need an operator that knows where all the safety switches are - as these can mess you about!!! Cut great in the wet and long grass, economical on diesel (124's) and the high lift is fantastic. We looked at various machines before we got the Etesias - wouldnt want for anything else. Also the front hitch and hydraulics are very usefull.

Most people we have spoken too about them say the same, and they are a bit cheaper than the Profihopper 2nd hand.

Decisions decisions eh:confused1:

They are still selling for upwards of £6k on Ebay, even the right tatty looking ones.

Buying someone elses problems....

£ 22K is well above budget though.

Hows yours been repairs wise ?

i konw wat you mean they are dear. i payed 6k for mine with 400hours on her. i think youd get a new similar sized westwood for about 6k.

the choice is yours :biggrin:

iv only done 20 hours or so. so cant really make any fair comment about repairs yet

never even seen one of them before but that'l be a lot more like the price you want to pay. if its not far from you then go have a look :001_smile:

Can't be too bad a machine if it's a Kubota though, well that's my thinking anyways ?

It's a 3 hour drive or there abouts, Cumbria is a nightmare to get away from if you live on the west coast mate.

May well be a shout though, could do with a trip out.

Kubota GZD 15 Riding Mower on eBay (end time 21-Jan-10 11:31:31 GMT)

Has anybody used one of these before, if so, what they like ?

That was the zero turn ride-on we had a few years ago. Excellent grass collector.Two counter rotating blades firing the grass thru the back axle. Probably the best wet collector kubota made, just wasn't wide enough for us. Very fast forward speed. We traded it in for a G21 bigger, wider but not as good a collector three blade machine. Our G23 has just come back from its first 50hr servicing - a mighty mid sized ride-on for around £9k brand new - again twin counter rotating blades.