Chainsaw case

BAGNUF

Hi folks,

First post. I’m not an arborist in any shape or form, but occasionally use my chainsaw for some to help my son out or for logs.  I have a Makita UC4020a mains electric saw. It’s currently housed in an old hold-all.  I’m hoping to get a hard plastic carry case to protect it and carry all the oil etc that goes along with it.  How do people store theirs and does anyone know where I can get such a case please? I’m based in East Yorkshire. I work odd hours so might not be able to reply quickly.  Many thanks.  

1 hour ago, adw said:

Husqvarna do one part no. 531300872 if you google it you should see pictures and who are selling it, I personally think the canvas chainsaw bag is better, less bulky etc.

I can post some pictures if you wish.

Thank you very much! I've looked it up and it looks pretty ideal. I contacted Makita and they don't do anything.  In the absence of any other ideas I can see my pocket money being spent on this! 

Ebay has canvas bag generic ones

Makita do  a fancy tin boxes.

https://www.alternate.co.uk/Makita/Metal-Electric-Chainsaw-Carrying-Case-Tool-Box/html/product/1115527

Makita_Metal_Electric_Chainsaw_Carrying_

I got one "free" with a petrol makita chainsaw I bought. Don't use it much for chainsaw but handy to store stuff in.

815ixR7uNbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

They to plastic & canvas ones  ones also:

824041-A_mp_3.jpg

P-84218.jpg

Even an UK army  rucksack one.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Stere

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.  I looked at the tin box but the only site selling it is alternate and it seems to have some negative reviews. The Makita plastic ones appear to be only available in America and the shipping is very expensive.  I guess I’ll wait for my local dealer to open their doors and see what they suggest.  Thanks all.