Who's getting bored or it. Now?

eggsarascal

19 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

doing a temporary menial job to tide you over would be too much like hard work

Try not to be silly, I checked job sites like indeed, no one was advertising. I'm not short of money but I don't like tucking into my savings.

I'm in no hurry for things to go back as they were. Loving having the kids home all the time, have spent some real quality time together. That being said, I have had enough work to do during the lockdown from having a full order book before it all kicked off. New enquiries are slowing though so who knows what the future will hold.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

doing a temporary menial job to tide you over would be too much like hard work

51 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Try not to be silly, I checked job sites like indeed, no one was advertising. I'm not short of money but I don't like tucking into my savings.

see below - there's always work about, but it could be too physical for you, make you tired. I think you enjoy whining in internet chat rooms more than anything else, so you have no motive to get on.

17 hours ago, doobin said:

Busy as ever here, that’s the benefit of the pikey trades. I mean, a diverse skill set! 

1 minute ago, tree-fancier123 said:

see below - there's always work about, but it could be too physical for you, make you tired. I think you enjoy whining in internet chat rooms more than anything else, so you have no motive to get on.

I've been a groundworker/drainage lad/pump engineer most of my life, don't know about graft?, my mates a brickie, done next to nothing for 10 weeks, you are talking nonsense.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I've been a groundworker/drainage lad/pump engineer most of my life, don't know about graft?, my mates a brickie, done next to nothing for 10 weeks, you are talking nonsense.

Theres loads of Dynorod always putting up TM never stopped. You couldnt buy a franchise or otherwise set up yourself.

1 hour ago, tree-fancier123 said:

Theres loads of Dynorod always putting up TM never stopped. You couldnt buy a franchise or otherwise set up yourself.

Do you think I would ŵant to work alongside Dynorob?, I've got my own gear I don't need a franchise. Things have just been slow with the lockdown, and I've become used to being a subby, try this, wind your neck in.

What wood is it, and what  are & how are thoose steel base plate things  connected?

Fancy doing a log shed like that seems an ideal way stopping the legs rotting off.

image.jpg

Edited by Stere