Client invoicing

Jack.P

44 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

He (maybelateron) is ex NHS, so I expect he has a certain moral standing on this, after all his wages came out of taxpayer money. I have commited fraud many a time and I know full well I will burn in hell.

Just love the preachers on here.Cash jobs i bet he does. Only ever met 2 people who wanted to pay vat on a big job (extensions) i built.

Edited by topchippyles

The thing which annoys me most about this is the fact they are wealthy enough and fully loaded with cash and yet still money hungry to save a few quid by fiddling the books .

Had another windup customer which started to question the quote after job finished (in good time ).started asking what my hourly rate was probably trying to get a reduction for an already cheap job

He had kept on asking me to get the job done sooner then tried to fob me off .

Came to paying and you would think he was handing over his whole life savings but no 60 quid. Hardly worth bothering with

2 minutes ago, Jack.P said:

The thing which annoys me most about this is the fact they are wealthy enough and fully loaded with cash and yet still money hungry to save a few quid by fiddling the books .

Had another windup customer which started to question the quote after job finished (in good time ).started asking what my hourly rate was probably trying to get a reduction for an already cheap job

He had kept on asking me to get the job done sooner then tried to fob me off .

Came to paying and you would think he was handing over his whole life savings but no 60 quid. Hardly worth bothering with

We all get them 

7 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Just love the preachers on here.Cash jobs i bet he does. Only ever met 2 people who wanted to pay vat on a big job (extensions) i built.

Sorry I should have put it another way. I dont think maybelateron was being preachy. It seems to me he said something along the lines of 'I dont like the thought of getting questioned by HMRC and found out. His was a concern about punishment. But I tried to talk about another reason for being honest - because one day you may need expensive treatment on the NHS, so when you're on the table and your life is in their hands you can think Ive paid in as per instructions, not tried to be some flash Dan getting away with whatever I can. 

• Like 1