Which is better value for money - Air dried @25% MC or Kiln dried Firewood @ 20%MC ?

arboriculturist

Just now, Sutton said:

Highland Clearances | Scottish history | Britannica

And where would be cleared off too?

Why the US of course. :) Maybe Canada. These days preferably Canada but Id still be quite happy in Texas.

Of course half my family are from Plymouth, which in itself quite fitting for embarking to the New World. 

54 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

Yes, sorry about the insulting reference, it was uncalled for, yet my conclusion remains the same.

Thank you. :) 

Apart from the one line you misquoted me on what did I actually get wrong in my last post? im still none the wiser why you've taken offence at what Ive stated either?

3 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Apart from the one line you misquoted me on what did I actually get wrong in my last post? im still none the wiser why you've taken offence at what Ive stated either?

It was to do with my trying to give you my understanding of the relationship of regulation to free enterprise and you seeming not to understand the point and returning in a combative manner which wasn't relevant. Too long ago to cover again but you should appreciate the laws and governance we have have evolved over hundreds of years from the realisation of the thinkers in the population that they have to defend their interests from the more successful who would else exploit them without mercy.

It is those that nearly made it but failed that form this opposition, whether it be successfully like  the barons at Runneymede, Lenin and Stalin  or all those failed coups it is never the working classes that achieve better conditions it is the also rans realising that co operation against a successful elite preserves some power else we all become slaves to the wealthy.

As to wood drying I don't think I have an axe to grind but I do try to be objective. I air dry my own wood but generally we don't have a culture culture for this and cultural changes take generations, so it is reasonable IMO to expect low mc wood to be delivered.

It was to do with my trying to give you my understanding of the relationship of regulation to free enterprise and you seeming not to understand the point and returning in a combative manner which wasn't relevant. Too long ago to cover again but you should appreciate the laws and governance we have have evolved over hundreds of years from the realisation of the thinkers in the population that they have to defend their interests from the more successful who would else exploit them without mercy.

It is those that nearly made it but failed that form this opposition, whether it be successfully like  the barons at Runneymede, Lenin and Stalin  or all those failed coups it is never the working classes that achieve better conditions it is the also rans realising that co operation against a successful elite preserves some power else we all become slaves to the wealthy.

As to wood drying I don't think I have an axe to grind but I do try to be objective. I air dry my own wood but generally we don't have a culture culture for this and cultural changes take generations, so it is reasonable IMO to expect low mc wood to be delivered.

Well I apologise if I come across as combative. It was not intentional.

I think you’re going off on a wildly different tangent now though so I’ll just leave it at that.