Stihl MSA200

AngrySquirrel

Gardening/plant Wizzard(Very Green Fingered Ole boy)we go fishing with has got one of those saws which is blunt by sounds of it said got a spare chain now!

Said i'd sharpen it for him tomorrow when we go fishing but it's a 3.2mm file mine are for 325/3/8 etc said pick one up in morning hes Bournemouth way but looking pretty hard to source?

Been looking Chichester way as were heading Selsey way see if i can get or further up A3/A23 way? Sh!tefix and Poopstation are useless everything but!

Can't believe Dealer didn't put him onto a kit!

What angle you file on the OE Stihl chain?

32 minutes ago, Wonky said:

Show us a be fore and after pic o the teeth,, I wanna see. The rabbit so I can show it to the dog ?

wondering if he has oil hasnt come back to me if has!!!

"yes sir loverly saw just the thing you need best since sliced bread put your pin in here.bye be careful on way out"

Wondering if thats how the chat went when bought it as if i was selling kit it would be have you got the kit ie right sharpening kit/oil/jug/mixer/fuel can? these angles you file etc tension chain like this. So guy feels welcome and not like been smacked in teeth while wallet raped!. As he don't seem to know much about the saw!

Hes not doing major jobs just pruning type but blunted it on apple tree he says!

Got one of those all in one sharpening kit things today it's a Sthil copy but they used Sthil pics asked if the item said yes so done not as described/fake item for a refund mates done loads of late. Teach them. but actually looks pretty good does make you wonder???

I know when world cup was on years back we was selling snide Tops! Except they wasn't they was coming out of backdoor as either 2nd's or there loop hole that can sell over stock or something like that they have? had the hologram logo also plus i had some of the team ones you couldnt buy only went to teams was happy days

• Like 1

I think your find, the dealer will say a lot of things, and overload the customers brain, at the sales point. Also prolly said please read the instructions,  how many people do actually read them..and please come back if you have any questions/problems, .. so we can charge you if we can.

i think the file kit is an extra.  Unless stated Sold as a pack.. ie stihl we’re giving a longer warranty on saw if you brought the ultra 2st oil at the same time.. but that was just sales gimmick imo.

anyway I guess he's in safe hands now?.

Edited by Wonky
Space inbetween guesshes ?

11 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Gardening/plant Wizzard(Very Green Fingered Ole boy)we go fishing with has got one of those saws which is blunt by sounds of it said got a spare chain now!

Said i'd sharpen it for him tomorrow when we go fishing but it's a 3.2mm file mine are for 325/3/8 etc said pick one up in morning hes Bournemouth way but looking pretty hard to source?

Been looking Chichester way as were heading Selsey way see if i can get or further up A3/A23 way? Sh!tefix and Poopstation are useless everything but!

Can't believe Dealer didn't put him onto a kit!

What angle you file on the OE Stihl chain?

If heading Chi/Selsey take a slight de tour to Walberton village were you will find DM Chainsaws .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wonky said:

I think your find, the dealer will say a lot of things, and overload the customers brain, at the sales point. Also prolly said please read the instructions,  how many people do actually read them..and please come back if you have any questions/problems, .. so we can charge you if we can.

i think the file kit is an extra.  Unless stated Sold as a pack.. ie stihl we’re giving a longer warranty on saw if you brought the ultra 2st oil at the same time.. but that was just sales gimmick imo.

anyway I guess he's in safe hands now?.

Hes a Nice ole boy always help you out grows some great things mind crazy fearless at sea in his little boat!?

It's good to help out