In disparate times, my depravity saved the day.

Mick Dempsey

I’ve told this one before but it bears repeating.

Had à mate who would work for me odd days, drug damaged but a good laugh, not a thief.

Anyway, working in a garden with him and the girl who worked for me at the time, I was up the tree and they were clearing up.

He says he needs a shit so I send him over the road to the woodland, he grabs his backpack which I assumed had toilet roll in and crossed the road.

An hour later he comes back, gouging out on smack, he’s been cooking up over there.

I kicked him out the garden before the client saw him and he walked home.

Plenty of sorts I worked with got stoned during the day, I could never understand it. I liked a joint plenty but as a reward at the end of the day, not as as a permanent state of mind, where’s the fun in that?

• Like 2

Have known guys that thought they couldn't function through a day without being wasted, joint before breakfast to start the day and a few in the pocket to get through it. Not for me, I'd never get out the house if I did that 

Yep been there glad those days have past ! Puking into the fence hole you’ve just dug wasn’t the best look ! 

I can remember the morning after half a bottle of Grouse and a number of tins of cider followed by an early start as a passenger in the deer stalker’s old Hilux along with his dog in the cab that he fed on deer tripe. On fart from the dog and the window wouldn’t lower quickly enough🤮
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Baldbloke said:

I can remember the morning after half a bottle of Grouse and a number of tins of cider followed by an early start as a passenger in the deer stalker’s old Hilux along with his dog in the cab that he fed on deer tripe. On fart from the dog and the window wouldn’t lower quickly enough🤮

Poor dog . I hate it when they have to suffer 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2