In disparate times, my depravity saved the day.

Mick Dempsey

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I may well have been, at 57 this year I’m just pleased to be called 

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I may well have been, at 57 this year I’m just pleased to be called young.

You realise Dempsey,  it's all that Mr Stubby can call anyone ! He still got dust off Moses tablet chiselling in his pocket  ? k

Edited by Khriss

16 hours ago, Stubby said:

I would not know if I am an idiot or not now ?

Best to say nowt n keep people unsure Mr Stubby, I enjoy my excesses, but also project thoughtful and knowledgeable in between, keeps the enemy guessing.  K

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I may well have been, at 57 this year I’m just pleased to be called young.

You’re obviously more mature by not posting that at 57 than me at 61. I have a bad habit of posting similar inappropriate things on group chat between work colleagues just to wind them up.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember one of my groundies getting smashed on ketamine, he was staying at his parents and had borrowed there car and had got a parking ticket whilst picking up more drugs,virtually crash landing his step dads old Range Rover in the street.. he begged me to pay it for him or they would of kicked him out..I did on the premise he rained his coke and ketamine binges in.

After numerous entertaining stories like the one where he had done loads of acid and one of his mates had fallen asleep under a landy 90 in a k hole at a rave to get his head ran over he finally ended up doing 12 months for robbing a drug dealer at knife point and some how stabbing him.. I think he would of made one of the best climbers I have seen but what was a complete liability in his night life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1