Chain saw chain guide/track

Willd

Can anybody help me?  Somehow I have found my old chain saw in the back of the shed but the chain guide/track is missing, no idea how, have searched everywhere with no luck.  It is a 20” bar/guide and the saw itself is quite old, made in China with these markings on - Jinhauteammaxtool Manufacture. Co. Ltd.   I have tried to attach photos here but that function does not seem to be working  but can send them via email if you think that will help. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do you mean the guide bar is missing? (im not sure what a chain guide/track is?)

Bars have different mountings so you need to try find what one the saw takes from the model number of the saw:

Some examples:

WWW.LAWNMOWERPROS.COM

Genuine OEM and Aftermarket Chainsaw Guide Bar Saw Mount Chart available online and ready to ship direct to your...

Maybe the majority thoose chinese  jobs all take the same bar mounts?

Edited by Stere

Does he mean either the Delrin buffer that fits in clutch cover to guide chain that you replace once worn? some have one others two.

WWW.LSENGINEERS.CO.UK

Bumper strip Genuine Stihl Part OEM Part No. 1121 648 6610 Suitable for the following Stihl Machines: 084, 044, MS 460...

Or the steel plate in there?

WWW.LSENGINEERS.CO.UK

Inner Side Plate 0.9 mm for Stihl MS440, MS460 Chainsaws Genuine Stihl Part OEM Part No. 1128 664 1001 Suitable for...

I thought bar at first but says has 20" one so must have bar?

Maybe those Bat powered saws have hidden Tech?

Edited by AngrySquirrel

Maybe he remembers it was a 20" one?

He could also mean the sprocket?

Delrin buffer?

Sounds like part of the milenuim falcon ?

Polyoxymethylene, also known as acetal, polyacetal, and polyformaldehyde, is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability

So I know waht delrin is now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stere said:

Maybe he remembers it was a 20" one?

He could also mean the sprocket?

Delrin buffer?

Sounds like part of the milenuim falcon ?

So I know waht delrin is now.

Me too .

• Like 1