Dead saws.. what are they worth?

benedmonds

I know what your saying on this, but i dont think people have the money to spend at the moment, been watching a few items latley that would make good money at this time of year, but they are not making what they should, for me i can buy a few items that are real bargains and sit on them for 12 months and make a few quid when i resell them, as K said £500 would be a reasonable deal bought unseen,

People are mental when it comes to shit saws though... I’ve seen it myself when I’ve sold them , £200 for a non running 261 ! ... even if they went all for £50 that’s still £750... just don’t forget your postage.
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Backside is hanging out of many situations at moment!

Many are in the poop or car leasing as no cash to pay plus mortgages and other debts we was talking about that earlier funny enough.

Much is going to hit soon as deferred payments on likes of mortgages but that ends soon so have to pay again but no work

Yes guy next door but 1 to my sister had 2 cars on the drive on lease hire, his a Audi A6 estate i think has gone back, he told my sister he was just managing on what he is getting paid from the government, How things have changed,,, 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

Yes guy next door but 1 to my sister had 2 cars on the drive on lease hire, his a Audi A6 estate i think has gone back, he told my sister he was just managing on what he is getting paid from the government, How things have changed,,, 

Most only one pay packet from Homeless! many live beyond there means.

Friend that when was Manager (Now top dog)never bought and still don't new cars.Used to turn up to meetings/conferences in the ole Skoda Octavia(Czech Panzer)All the other tried taking pee out of him then had to go Stum when he asked them how much there BM's/Mercs/range rovers etc made for them last year? Amusing when told em his made him around 15K after running costs! ie service and tyres etc yet they was paying tax etc on theres mind them told was retiring at 55 as didn't waste cash on daft holidays.

AS he says atmo if wheels don't turn on the car for month no matter as paid for.Audi S6 All road (panzer Wagen) tool n half 2.7 TDI.other is A4 2.7TDI Make the cars work for you not someone else is way i was taught so try to keep within your means ok sometimes things get a bit beyond but have to be sensible as many will deprive you of as much cash as can!.

There throwing leases and personnel ones out like leaflets atmo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

What's worth £150 on that Saw?
You know the piston and pot have gone, carbs shagged, and it's missing parts.
£20?

Certain saws have a cachet, really big ones like an 084 088 especially a 090 are desired for their ability to draw ooohs and ahhhs and attract admiring glances from sex starved housewives.

Others like the 200t is revered by people for reasons that elude me.

Most of the saws in-between are disposable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Certain saws have a cachet, really big ones like an 084 088 especially a 090 are desired for their ability to draw ooohs and ahhhs and attract admiring glances from sex starved housewives.

Others like the 200t is revered by people for reasons that elude me.

Most of the saws in-between are disposable.

Oh my God i need a 084 088 or a 090 if it involves admiring glances from sex starved housewives !!!!!!!!

• Haha 3