Lockdown - has it totally failed?

Squaredy

10 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Maybe, if it were me beside a dozen angry guys like that I’d keep my opinion to myself, I have no desire to become a statistic. If that makes me compliant then oh well. There’s better ways to get your message across. 

It's not about becoming compliant, or being a statistic, if my associates behaved in that way, or the way those people behaved in London/Bristol the other weekend I'd be off on the next train. I was at a mates funeral last Friday with lads I've known all my life, they could/would cause chaos if they chose to, if they did I'd still be away. No need to stick around those people imo.

43 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

It's not about becoming compliant, or being a statistic, if my associates behaved in that way, or the way those people behaved in London/Bristol the other weekend I'd be off on the next train. I was at a mates funeral last Friday with lads I've known all my life, they could/would cause chaos if they chose to, if they did I'd still be away. No need to stick around those people imo.

Indeed true. But I will not be drawn into playground type arguments with one of the most vociferous individuals on here on his childish one sided terms. I’m no racist in any way shape or form but feel no need to have to dance to the fools tune played so well by some.  

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Indeed true. But I will not be drawn into playground type arguments with one of the most vociferous individuals on here on his childish one sided terms. I’m no racist in any way shape or form but feel no need to have to dance to the fools tune played so well by some.  

This isn't about folk on Arbtalk, this is about people who chose to go to protest and cause trouble, it's not what protesting Is about!, I'm sure you, like me, will only dance to our own tune.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Khriss said:

This may put the cat among the pigeons.....

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Schoolgirl Leah Begg's funny lockdown poem has attracted the praise of Nicola Sturgeon.

K  ( apology in advance to the Anti-Sturgeon on here ? bless her tho ' !  )

Decent poem but as for Sturgeon she cares not one bit for the consequences of her actions and is instead playing a political game which is seeing Scotland’s economy being devastated and children’s educations and prospects impaired due to her actions. But at the end of the day she herself will not suffer financially she has no children so as much as she says otherwise will never understand the worries of a mother or parent and has never ran a business or been self employed. Her actions currently are so out of balance with the actual virus numbers in Scotland if it wasn’t so tragic it would be laughable. 

• Thanks 1