Lockdown - has it totally failed?

Squaredy

44 minutes ago, Mark J said:

image.png.2f846f6c4e2358862d6bdab2e13edb88.png

The Civil Service is becoming the Tail that wags the Dog. Unaccountable and unelected shadowy figures that have got to big for their boots. There seems to be little civility from them these days nor do they seem themselves as servants. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

The Civil Service is becoming the Tail that wags the Dog. Unaccountable and unelected shadowy figures that have got to big for their boots. There seems to be little civility from them these days nor do they seem themselves as servants. 

Sounds just like 'Dom'.

• Like 2

Just now, Mark J said:

Sounds just like 'Dom'.

I have to agree here too. :)  I think he should be hung out to dry for his actions. If you're gonna advice and this advice becomes enforceable by the police then you better make damn sure you follow that advice. Id have done the same as him, mind. But that's not the point. 

• Haha 1

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Agreed. Although I fear the Remoaners will use this as leverage. Stupid Dom!

Yeah, that bloody Brexiteer! I bet the EU tricked him into driving up to Durham, those fiends! ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Big J said:

Yeah, that bloody Brexiteer! I bet the EU tricked him into driving up to Durham, those fiends! ? 

No no, its on his own head. But the Tory Remainers will make full use of this to dispose of the architect of Boris Brexit plan. 

At least Starmer is now saying he's not gonna try and drag us back into the EU. But who cant trust politicians? I guess the Party have finally realised that the general population do not want back into the EU and its a losing policy to pin your flag to. But what he says and what he does could be a very different matter, considering he's another Remoaner. 

The left wing press could of saved it for a bit longer, they may of missed the opportunity to properly blame all this on there foes with Durham and Sunderland just starting to explode with covid cases, highest in England at the minute ?? , now with out a proper lock down and it reaching there peak in these areas it will be interesting to see how it pans out... as usual London does not give a fuck about the north could of been a big vote winner.

Nother fucking storm in a tea cup just to fill out the internet.  Like this country needs anymore example of twats to embarrase us around the world. Look at that toilet roll nonsense previously. K

Edited by Khriss
Brief but to the point cos i have actual Stuff n Things to do today
  • Like 1