Lockdown - has it totally failed?

Squaredy

Anyway I had put forward the formal complaint to head office of kfc 

Response is bit of a  joke .not sure why I bothered complaining for 

Hi Jack, 

Thanks for getting in touch, we appreciate your concern for social distancing in our restaurants. Our restaurants are currently only open for delivery and drive thru orders at the moment so guests are unable to come into the restaurants at the moment.  

The security that we have at restaurants to protect our teams by making sure that guests don't enter the restaurant and the delivery drivers that do enter our restaurants, stick to social distancing measures and keep our team safe. 

If there;s anything else we can help with, just let us know. 

With All Best Wishes,
KFC Care Squad

On 07/06/2020 at 12:48, scotspine1 said:

Anti-white black racists, looters, rioters, arsonists, antifa, violent thugs carrying out beatings of random passers get a free pass from the globalist liberal elites to mass gather, didn't you know. 

Anti-white black racism? Cry me a river. Racism against white people isn't a thing in the UK. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Squirrel said:

Racism against white people isn't a thing in the UK. 

What an ignorant thing to say...

Tell that to my friend who was hospitalised after getting the shite smashed out of him walking home through east London in the early hours.

It may not be as prominent as the other way around, but to say it doesn’t exist isn’t entirely true.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

What an ignorant thing to say...

Tell that to my friend who was hospitalised after getting the shite smashed out of him walking home through east London in the early hours.

It may not be as prominent as the other way around, but to say it doesn’t exist isn’t entirely true.

In fact, go walking through the city centre of Stoke-on-Trent this evening and come back and let him tell us that he didn't realise the Asian gangs don't run the place, and are blatantly racist... oh hang on.

• Like 7