Lockdown - has it totally failed?

Squaredy

On 29/05/2020 at 14:17, eggsarascal said:

You can do what you want, guidelines aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Yep, if its ok to drive your family about in a car while being partially blind and hailed as a concerned parent then do whatever the feck you like.

I must say though, at least the tories booked this lockdown at the right time, the weather is feckin ace! I think I might tweet Boris and suggest that we continue with this trend and have a lockdown every year, who is with me!

I could get used to this.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Yep, if its ok to drive your family about in a car while being partially blind and hailed as a concerned parent then do whatever the feck you like.

They must think we are mugs, do as I say, not as I do.

9 hours ago, Mesterh said:

I must say though, at least the tories booked this lockdown at the right time, the weather is feckin ace! I think I might tweet Boris and suggest that we continue with this trend and have a lockdown every year, who is with me!

I could get used to this.

Apart from the fact that we really need a gentle rain for the gardens and crops, I agree that it has been a wonderful time if you can manage to be outdoors in the sunshine.   However I remember the weather at both my parent's funerals, they each died on May 18th, one in 2007 and one in 2016 and on each occasion it was horrendous rain and wind and the whole month had been pretty miserable.

I just wonder how people's attitude to lockdown would have changed faced with a month of that kind of weather.

Edited by Billhook
  • Like 3

WWW.TRANSITIEWEB.NL

Vandaag van YouTube verwijderd en sindsdien op veel plekken weer terug-geupload. Schokkende inkijk in de coronafraude door insider dr. Judy Mikovits.

Im sitting in the fence about the vaccine, to much does not sit right and although I think the 5g conspiracists have mental problems if any of this is true ,and it has been taken down every time it’s posted ... which makes it more credible.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MattyF said:

WWW.TRANSITIEWEB.NL

Vandaag van YouTube verwijderd en sindsdien...

Im sitting in the fence about the vaccine, to much does not sit right and although I think the 5g conspiracists have mental problems if any of this is true ,and it has been taken down every time it’s posted ... which makes it more credible.

Only makes it more credible if you're an idiot.

22 minutes ago, MattyF said:

WWW.TRANSITIEWEB.NL

Vandaag van YouTube verwijderd en sindsdien op veel plekken weer terug-geupload. Schokkende inkijk in de coronafraude door insider dr. Judy Mikovits.

Credible or Full of Shit.  I do believe it is the latter.