Lockdown - has it totally failed?

Squaredy

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Nothing from no one for me Mark so living on next years tax money. But that’s not sustainable in the long term. 

I understand your frustration.

I don't know if you got one of these letters or not.

I don't like following the advice of politicians but I have. Much to the detriment of my own mental health.

image.thumb.png.a5937d94c03bd09f8a7bce2cb0c70288.png

Edited by Mark J

8 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I understand your frustration.

I don't know if you got one of these letters or not.

I don't like following the advice of politicians but I have. Much to the detriment of my own mental health.

image.thumb.png.a5937d94c03bd09f8a7bce2cb0c70288.png

Means nothing to me. England is back to work in many places this bloody SNP fool up here is hanging onto her position as the leader of Scotland during what she terms the health crisis or put it another way the best opportunity for the spotlight that she has ever had. 
Both ltd companies you have will have the ability to furlough or receive  assistance and the opportunity to apply for the bounce back loan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

Means nothing to me. England is back to work in many places this bloody SNP fool up here is hanging onto her position as the leader of Scotland during what she terms the health crisis or put it another way the best opportunity for the spotlight that she has ever had. 
Both ltd companies you have will have the ability to furlough or receive  assistance and the opportunity to apply for the bounce back loan. 

I have enough work trickling in to tide me over. I'm more keen on keeping my head down and avoiding unnecessary contact with people for a while yet.
I probably could apply for a loan if push came to shove.
Is there no financial assistance available to you at all?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I have enough work trickling in to tide me over. I'm more keen on keeping my head down and avoiding unnecessary contact with people for a while yet.
I probably could apply for a loan if push came to shove.
Is there no financial assistance available to you at all?

Mark reality is I don’t want nothing more than the ability to go to work. The numbers don’t add up ref avoiding people. Especially outdoor activities or work. My point is the criteria espoused by politicians up here are more than being met right now yet no sign of her relinquishing the control it gives. 

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Mark reality is I don’t want nothing more than the ability to go to work. The numbers don’t add up ref avoiding people. Especially outdoor activities or work. My point is the criteria espoused by politicians up here are more than being met right now yet no sign of her relinquishing the control it gives. 

That's understandable.

3 hours ago, Big J said:

I liked one I saw on Facebook earlier:

" if you have to drive 260 miles to find someone who is prepared to help you in an emergency, you need to consider the possibility that you're a bit of a c*nt"

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

image.png.1b58491a8dfcba6abc8a5a6125a05707.png

It's been revealing, this so called story. Not because of it's substance (there is none), but because it shows the ease with which the media can simply decree that this is something worth reporting on and a mass of gullible idiots go along with it without question.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

It's been revealing, this so called story. Not because of it's substance (there is none), but because it shows the ease with which the media can simply decree that this is something worth reporting on and a mass of gullible idiots go along with it without question.

image.thumb.png.e221ad38004c7b9720902953dcf1d0bd.png

• Like 1