Lockdown - has it totally failed?

Squaredy

Remoaners and the establishment in general all hate Cummings, they will never forgive him for out smarting them over Brexit.

I think he did the right thing, I certainly would have done the same, given the same circumstances.

It reminds me of Rees-Mog after Grenfell Tower, he was asked if he would have stayed in an apartment if told to do so by the emergency services. He (quite rightly IMO) said he would have got out with his family, regardless of the instruction from the fire service.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Quite frankly Andy who gives a shit 

full on media hype bullshit 

tomorrow it will be someone else’s turn to be on the receiving end of the sanctimonious rubbish spouted by way too many people. Oh to be perfect. As for that shit about him putting that guys life in danger ?‍♂️?‍♂️Get a fucking grip Mr Hughes. 

No, I do get what you're saying. I certainly dont give a shit and its clear those that do are Leftie Luvies and Remoaner Tories with an Axe to Grind. Just more politics and regular folk get sucked up into it and start frothing at the mouth. 

But Dom really should not have gone so heavily against his own guidelines. Three big trips away when others are getting fines for it? Its the kind of hypocrisy we can really do without. 

Yeh, putting lives in danger? More wank. Seems to be the same twats that fail to understand the governments guidelines and get so confused by they they make memes instead. 

Anyway, on a brighter note Off-shore workers returning to the UK seem to be exempt from the 14 day quarantine. :D 

24 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Dom really should not have gone so heavily against his own guidelines. Three big trips away when others are getting fines for it? Its the kind of hypocrisy we can really do without

Yeah maybe so but as we know it’s that London elite bollocks do as I say not as I do. Doesn’t matter which bunch are in it’s the same, think back to that sleazy dodgy bugger Mandleson or Campbell from last labour government ?‍♂️?‍♂️Tory Labour etc etc  not much difference in regards the moral compass once in power. 
Hopefully going into quarantine myself around 9th June then up to Foinaven fingers crossed, trips seriously needed as the money worries are kicking in big time. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Johnsond said:

Hopefully going into quarantine myself around 9th June then up to Foinaven fingers crossed, trips seriously needed as the money worries are kicking in big time. 

You have to go into quarantine before you're allowed off-shore in the UK sector? 

Canny be easy, especially with the HMRC still breathing down your neck. :( 

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

Doesn’t matter which bunch are in it’s the same, think back to that sleazy dodgy bugger Mandleson or Campbell from last labour government ?‍♂️?‍♂️Tory Labour etc etc

No, they where a proper bunch of twats. :D Imagine Abbott having anything to do with this? She could not even leave the house with the same pair of shoes on, its frightening to think people would still prefer that shower of twats to be running the show. but still, if they're moaning about Dom and moaning about finding the guidelines to confusing I guess they have it pretty good. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

You have to go into quarantine before you're allowed off-shore in the UK sector? 

Canny be easy, especially with the HMRC still breathing down your neck. :( 

No, they where a proper bunch of twats. :D Imagine Abbott having anything to do with this? She could not even leave the house with the same pair of shoes on, its frightening to think people would still prefer that shower of twats to be running the show. but still, if they're moaning about Dom and moaning about finding the guidelines to confusing I guess they have it pretty good. 

Yeah Hotel for a period first Andy then join vessel, tested upon arrival and at end of quarantine if you pass you go to work if not you are goosed ?‍♂️,  slightly tighter controls than poss fixed installations but with nature of what we do it’s impossible to work with social distancing etc. Two reserve guys for the team and one reserve supv also in hotel in the event anyone tests positive, that would be a kick in the stones for sure. 

Just now, Johnsond said:

Yeah Hotel for a period first Andy then join vessel, tested upon arrival and at end of quarantine if you pass you go to work if not you are goosed ?‍♂️,  slightly tighter controls than poss fixed installations but with nature of what we do it’s impossible to work with social distancing etc. Two reserve guys for the team and one reserve supv also in hotel in the event anyone tests positive, that would be a kick in the stones for sure. 

Ah yeh of course. Never thought of that aspect before. Hoe many days before you travel out?