When this is over/changed...

eggsarascal

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

My 16 year old daughter was like that .    Turns out she was anemic . On iron tablets now but took a few weeks to bring the red blood count up to enough to carry the oxygen .

Well yes, that could well be the issue. The 19 year old is very anemic as well. I'll get my to check on that, although she's normally on the ball with these sorts of things. 

Cheers. :) 

I started back to work yesterday. Only 20 metres opposite my house for my neighbour,  the French gang were there working, only 2 of them in the house. I shouted as I came through the gate that I was going to grind some stumps.  I'm miles away in my head working, next minute, one of them tapped me on the shoulder to say they were going! I nearly had a heart attack, never saw him, my wife was on the lane with her camera to video my work, she shouted to him to step back. He looked at her like she was insane. He soon changed his tune when I told him that she'd had the virus a few weeks ago and been hospitalised,  and I'd had a touch as well. 

7 hours ago, Woodworks said:

Not much will change for us but will be nice to go up and see the in-laws.

Really like to go camping on Skye again. 

I've heard it's bliss out on Skye at the minute - for the first time in years, it's not rammed with tourists! :blink:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Strange way to celebrate seeing your family but who am I to judge? :D

This Forum is getting stranger by the day.  You have Mick Demsey battering one off over, firstly Jimmy Krankie Sturgeon, then Dame Vera, now Eggs walloping one off thinking of his  family. It's like living in Deepest Tennessee. Or the Forest of Dean.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1