When this is over/changed...

eggsarascal

On 15/05/2020 at 18:11, Squaredy said:

When this is over or sort of over I am going to have a Chinese takeaway.  They all seem to be closed around here.  All other takeaways are open - surely it isn't due to bad feeling towards Chinese?

Ours is open. Used it twice in lockdown. They shouldn't suffer for general ignorance 

• Like 3

Tried to use ours tonight Tommy, we’ve supported them all the way through.

I despise the Chinese regime and their lies, but even I’m not thick enough to take it out on people who work hard, integrate well, and haven’t been to CHYNA! for 30 years.

3 hour waiting list, mind, so we had kebabs instead.

• Like 3

I used to rent a pitch from a bloke years ago, the big house changed hands a few years back and the new owners turned the old cinema into a self contained flat, I fancied a week up in rural Saffordshire in the next few weeks, Steve who's extremely posh said "stay away Egg, the place is packed with people who don't give a flying". I said, "Don't you want me Steve", he said " no, you are more than welcome but I don't want you around here with these fecking people"... classic.

my brother would have me but they're going to look after their grandaughter from next week, rules, or no rules. I don't know what's right or wrong!

My trip to the states is definitely not happening now, gutted. It’s taken 8 years to get a visa waiver.
We’re going to go next year now, hopefully by then it will be worth the expense....
Hopefully we’ll get to go on a ‘little’ break somewhere nice later in the year

8 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

Tried to use ours tonight Tommy, we’ve supported them all the way through.

I despise the Chinese regime and their lies, but even I’m not thick enough to take it out on people who work hard, integrate well, and haven’t been to CHYNA! for 30 years.

3 hour waiting list, mind, so we had kebabs instead.

Local Chinese in my home village were Hong Kong Chinese and hated the mainland Chinese authorities. 

• Like 1