When this is over/changed...

eggsarascal

This Forum is getting stranger by the day.  You have Mick Demsey battering one off over, firstly Jimmy Krankie Sturgeon, then Dame Vera, now Eggs walloping one off thinking of his  family. It's like living in Deepest Tennessee. Or the Forest of Dean.
Then there was that lady dressed in a clear all over suit. Can't remember why she was on here but the image stuck.

When this is over or sort of over I am going to have a Chinese takeaway.  They all seem to be closed around here.  All other takeaways are open - surely it isn't due to bad feeling towards Chinese?
We've just ordered a Chinese takeaway to be delivered, new place to us so we'll see how that goes.

6 hours ago, David Cropper said:

This Forum is getting stranger by the day.  You have Mick Demsey battering one off over, firstly Jimmy Krankie Sturgeon, then Dame Vera, now Eggs walloping one off thinking of his  family. It's like living in Deepest Tennessee. Or the Forest of Dean.

We're getting bored, David.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigtreedon said:
8 hours ago, JonnyRFT said:
I’ll be popping up to West York’s to see my family. 

Are you a Yorkshire man jonny?

No, I was born in Norwich when my parents were looking for a house in Norfolk. I’m the only one out of the entire family that was born outside of Yorkshire and Lancashire. Dad moved back up to Hebden Bridge when I was 4 so I ended up spending weekends and school holidays up there and weekdays/school days in Norfolk. I was a well travelled kid but I loved it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JonnyRFT said:

No, I was born in Norwich when my parents were looking for a house in Norfolk. I’m the only one out of the entire family that was born outside of Yorkshire and Lancashire. Dad moved back up to Hebden Bridge when I was 4 so I ended up spending weekends and school holidays up there and weekdays/school days in Norfolk. I was a well travelled kid but I loved it. 

Eeeeeeee .   K