Micro bull experiences?

osku

Now machine has been tested in proper winter too. Here in Finland has been now about a month over minus 15 decrees and it has not been effected to machine almost at  all. Only thing is of course to let hydraulic lines to warm up but that´s it. But unfortunately we have had some problems with vanguard engine. Nothing to do with microbull manufacture but it makes some troubles. Engine smokes ignition plugs very fast and miss fires after that so far as the engine runs and then shuts off. I get service the engine in local briggs service and they don't find anything wrong with it. Only thing they get done was miss set vent head gaskets and after that engine pumped oil all over the engine... 

What kind of rpm you run engine when working? I have seen that it runs smoother in higher rpm. I would like to know if somebody else is having this same problem. 

IMG_20210115_104023.jpg

Also done some narrow place snow removing so I made little extension to newer bucket grab. In that bucket side panels can be taken off by opening few bolts. After that it was pretty easy job to do some extra sides and bolt it to original bucket holes. Not for any heavy lifting but works nicely with snow and some lighter soils. 

IMG_20210209_145641.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone used the grass flail on these? Flail would be used to cut in between rows of trees that are planted. Does anyone know what slope they can run a flail on?

im pretty interested in getting one with a custom hydraulic winch and log grab, would make it a really useful tool that i could take to pretty much every job without losing much space in the back of the tipper.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking forward to trying one of the  mulchers out, but both sold before we'd received them, so have had to order some more in! looks a solid little unit though, I'll try and get some more pictures before they get sent out, be handy for those back garden clearance jobs 

PXL_20210303_145807045.jpg

PXL_20210303_145823313.jpg

PXL_20210303_145921685.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/02/2021 at 17:22, osku said:

Also done some narrow place snow removing so I made little extension to newer bucket grab. In that bucket side panels can be taken off by opening few bolts. After that it was pretty easy job to do some extra sides and bolt it to original bucket holes. Not for any heavy lifting but works nicely with snow and some lighter soils. 

IMG_20210209_145641.jpg

Good work and you run a good woodchipper too!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Starting to get a few more units out there now, with the next 4 machine sold before we've taken delivery demand is growing, Here are a few customer photos we've had in. The intermercato grab is on a manual rotator that I've designed and have been playing around with, needs a bit of refinement but works in principle 

IMG_20210422_163725_189 (1).jpg

IMG-20210421-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210421-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210421-WA0012.jpg

• Like 1

Starting to get a few more units out there now, with the next 4 machine sold before we've taken delivery demand is growing, Here are a few customer photos we've had in. The intermercato grab is on a manual rotator that I've designed and have been playing around with, needs a bit of refinement but works in principle 
676338995_IMG_20210422_163725_189(1).thumb.jpg.66ec686f17d9facbd37d05ce6c86aa1f.jpg
IMG-20210421-WA0003.thumb.jpg.430e4b669aec2deb479af43a1942bd05.jpg
IMG-20210421-WA0004.thumb.jpg.55e5396b76e815728decc90abe39ef42.jpg
IMG-20210421-WA0012.thumb.jpg.eeeb52fa648be375df2d402aa0af71f6.jpg
Do you have more info about that log splitter? I have been thinking to make one so just curious how it have been made. What aux line you have been using and how cylinder is triggered?