Cyclists and C19 .

Stubby

Came across one this afternoon in the middle of the road peddling along taking selfies... I did feel the urge to whilst over taking shout peddling ponce at him but Calm got the better of me... same road but of road a few weeks back whilst moving timber in the tractor there was hundreds out I had them weaving in front of me and like they where on some speed trial whilst I was trying to take entrances in to Feild’s off the road.. they really boiled my pish that day... sit back just like we have too every time we come across you in a car [emoji35]

Just saw one in the village, you know the type.

All lycra, gnarly leg muscles. Pointy Airodynamic hat, snug fitting pointy shades and, no doubt, a hidden budgie.

Barreling through the country village and WEARING A FACE MASK. WTF!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Big J said:

(I'll preface this by saying I don't see the point in horses, I don't like horses but I'm sure they taste nice)

Two awfully nice ladies, straddling a pair of lasagne fillers swore at me the other day because I had the sheer impudence to be driving through a village in my car at 25mph on my way to a meeting. I came around a corner, they were just around it. I stopped well clear of their horses and got an earful as a result. 

Can anyone tell me how parading these pointless money pits along country lanes constitutes human exercise? I don't want to see a horse unless it's dragging a log!!

I have a great saying " too many horses, not enough glue. You do the maths!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Big J said:

(I'll preface this by saying I don't see the point in horses, I don't like horses but I'm sure they taste nice)

Two awfully nice ladies, straddling a pair of lasagne fillers swore at me the other day because I had the sheer impudence to be driving through a village in my car at 25mph on my way to a meeting. I came around a corner, they were just around it. I stopped well clear of their horses and got an earful as a result. 

Can anyone tell me how parading these pointless money pits along country lanes constitutes human exercise? I don't want to see a horse unless it's dragging a log!!

That's because you are a peasant. Anyway, you're always going on about your Germanic breeding, the Hun has a glorious history of eating horses! Breeding will out my boy, I expect you were reaching for the humane killer as you were letching at the tarts. Can't trust the Bosch around horseflesh and womenfolk. Control yourself, Sir.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, David Cropper said:

That's because you are a peasant. Anyway, you're always going on about your Germanic breeding, the Hun has a glorious history of eating horses! Breeding will out my boy, I expect you were reaching for the humane killer as you were letching at the tarts. Can't trust the Bosch around horseflesh and womenfolk. Control yourself, Sir.

I may well be a peasant, but I'm still not sure why that would affect my feelings towards horses! Try as I might, I completely and utterly cannot see the point of them. If you want to go for a nice walk in the countryside, use your legs. Take your family, take your dog, enjoy being off the roads. It must be incredibly stressful riding a horse on roads with 21st century traffic. I even saw one on the bloody A30 the other week!

It all about efficiency you see. You plough through a pheasant or a rabbit on the back lanes, it leaves little to no mark. The damage resultant from a horse (and rider) collision is a little tougher to buff out!

A spoilt wee bism used to ride her fornicating horse along Warnocks lane near Coleraine, before she went to school of a winters morning, during rush hour while it was still dark, and it was ALL the motorists fault when one came across her, barely in control of the horse.

Btw Warnock lane was a fully legal road that was a shortcut from a big housing development to the main road.

Stupid suicidal silly girl.

• Like 3