Cyclists and C19 .

Stubby

On 09/05/2020 at 15:23, Big J said:

(I'll preface this by saying I don't see the point in horses, I don't like horses but I'm sure they taste nice)

Two awfully nice ladies, straddling a pair of lasagne fillers swore at me the other day because I had the sheer impudence to be driving through a village in my car at 25mph on my way to a meeting. I came around a corner, they were just around it. I stopped well clear of their horses and got an earful as a result. 

Can anyone tell me how parading these pointless money pits along country lanes constitutes human exercise? I don't want to see a horse unless it's dragging a log!!

they was probably on there way to a Job? Gardners need Horse Shite! Self propelled muck spreaders!

• Haha 1

On 10/05/2020 at 16:30, eggsarascal said:

What, folk shouldn't ride horses in the countryside, folk shouldn't hunt pest/vermin/food for the plate.?

The arrogance is spewing out of people who think that way. Don't like it, don't live in the countryside.

And to add to this the lad who's bit of ground I stay on keeps hens, last night a fox dug it's way in and caused carnage, there is a trap baited now to catch the fecker.

8 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

And to add to this the lad who's bit of ground I stay on keeps hens, last night a fox dug it's way in and caused carnage, there is a trap baited now to catch the fecker.

Cubs will be on solid food by now, bad time of year for hen owners. 

Shoot a fox the  other night rear leg looked like had been shaved and a repair done.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, woody paul said:

Cubs will be on solid food by now, bad time of year for hen owners. 

Shoot a fox the  other night rear leg looked like had been shaved and a repair done.

The boy here has a couple of guns with night scopes, we'll be out tonight. I can use a gun even though I can't get a SGL, FAS. Law is an ass.

could not agree more, flameing hundreds of them around sedbergh  coming from miles around, now we have bikers blasting around meeting at devils bridge. I ride but  I ride all year, all weathers  not like this lot that run away at the first sign of rain. we have people living in second homes ,hiring holiday homes just to get away from from the places they live to come here to "be safe" they don't lthink about the small community with a high elderly population they are coming to absolute selfish tossers

• Like 4

We had a road closure in place yesterday, an official one from North Yorkshire County Council. All signed up, diversions in place etc. But clearly these signs and diversions don’t count for cyclists! There were endless Lycra clad bellends all stopping at the road closed sign and asking if the road was closed, and could they get through! Some of them, predominantly elderly types actually, were so rude and ignorant. It beggars belief. Towards the end of the day, when I was tidying up, one prick just ride straight through without even stopping! If I’d seen him coming I’d have been half tempted to put the rake handle through his spokes, the wanker.

I am a formerly keen mountain biker, looking to get back into it. When I rode, I always was courteous to others and if there was ever a diversion I took it. But these bastards seem to think they’re able to ponce about doing whatever they like. I shall continue to offer them no special treatment when overtaking them, it’s nice to see how much you can annoy them for a change!

• Like 7

On 13/05/2020 at 11:32, Khriss said:

I love cycling.  Got old Dutch bike I go to shops with,  an aluminium frame Dawes tourer I cycled round Normandy on, but find these lycra clad twats seriously annoying,  but been off their bikes they are probably those braying Ski cunts you come across at the airport.  K

Love the description "braying ski cunt". Do I need your permission to use this term or have you donated it to the benefit of humanity. It's the perfect description of a neighbour of mine. 

You are a genius of Fryesque proprtions with this.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2