Covid-19 tracking app

eggsarascal

9 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Sounds about right to me. If they can't keep hold of prisoners between a secure courtroom and a prison what chance have they got of keeping our data secure?

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Whitehall contracts running into billions of pounds are being urgently reviewed after the Government disclosed that two...

18 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Whitehall contracts running into billions of pounds are being urgently reviewed after the Government disclosed that two...

That's 7 year old news, I'm more concerned about who got to write this new app for £250 million and not tendering because it's an emergency measure.

Mind I read for the first time that there seems to be some acknowledgement of "viral load" being a factor in the spread because it seems to work on distance from a person, measured by bluetooth signal strength AND time within that vicinity.

It’s a ‘town’ solution potentially being imposed on a vastly differing national problem. 

I can easily go weeks/months without 15m proximity to strangers!

On that basis, they can bash it, not interested. 

You’ve time to sort your shitter and pipework out now Kev..... [emoji6] crack on mucker! [emoji106][emoji23]

15 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

That's 7 year old news, I'm more concerned about who got to write this new app for £250 million and not tendering because it's an emergency measure.

Mind I read for the first time that there seems to be some acknowledgement of "viral load" being a factor in the spread because it seems to work on distance from a person, measured by bluetooth signal strength AND time within that vicinity.

What? The slate is wiped clean after 5??

What about Blair?

What about Thatcher?
What about Stalin?

What about Hitler?

What about Empire?

• Like 1

Loads of companies are  using covid as a perfect oppurtunity to make a shed load of money by ripping off the  goverment and yet there "service" so far seems a complete shambles.

Deloitte, KPMG, Serco, Sodexo, Mitie, Boots and the US data mining group Palantir have secured taxpayer-funded commissions to manage Covid-19 drive-in testing centres

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Critics claim Matt Hancock has accelerated dismantling of state healthcare

9 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

What? The slate is wiped clean after 5??

Well it would be 6 in that case because it's probably a civil matter but that's not the point, we know  there is much corruption in our private and public services.

Whatabout replying when you've slept it off?

38 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

Well it would be 6 in that case because it's probably a civil matter but that's not the point, we know  there is much corruption in our private and public services.

Whatabout replying when you've slept it off?

Replying to what? There was no question...

You expressed a personal concern, how would that obligate me to a reply?  

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

You expressed a personal concern, how would that obligate me to a reply?  

It doesn't, world problems aren't going to be sorted on this platform so feel free to mske your opinion known or not.

It has always fascinated me that we brits  think we have a system with integrity and justice yet I see loads of examples of people manipulating it and breaking the rules in a manner that they are unlikely to be brought to book. I think it's because de minimis rules apply, such that as long as most sheeple do as the law provides...