Bounce back loans

Rough Hewn

Careful, this is 2.5% flat rate not APR.  2.5 flat rate is more like 5% APR.

I was quoted 2.49% flat rate by a finance broker a few weeks ago.  I'd still be going for one of these as its no payments for 12 months...

Just saying...

• Like 3

This is what my bank sent me...

·         Available to existing customers (with a business current account) for amounts between £2k and £50k

·         Borrowing is limited to 25% of turnover (subject to a maximum loan size of £50k)

·         The first 12 months are interest free

·         The duration of the loan is 6 years with a 12 month Capital Repayment Holiday

·         After 12 months, the customer pays a fixed interest rate of 2.5% (the interest rate is determined by the Government and consistent across all BBLS accredited lenders)

·         There are no fees

·         The facility is unsecured but the borrower is fully liable for repayment of the loan. The bank (not the borrower) benefits from a 100% Government Guarantee

·         The customer confirms their eligibility through a range of declarations and attestations embedded into the application process.

3 hours ago, Tom D said:

This is what my bank sent me...

·         Available to existing customers (with a business current account) for amounts between £2k and £50k

·         Borrowing is limited to 25% of turnover (subject to a maximum loan size of £50k)

·         The first 12 months are interest free

·         The duration of the loan is 6 years with a 12 month Capital Repayment Holiday

·         After 12 months, the customer pays a fixed interest rate of 2.5% (the interest rate is determined by the Government and consistent across all BBLS accredited lenders)

·         There are no fees

·         The facility is unsecured but the borrower is fully liable for repayment of the loan. The bank (not the borrower) benefits from a 100% Government Guarantee

·         The customer confirms their eligibility through a range of declarations and attestations embedded into the application process.

You dont have to have a business account.

But you do have to wait for the banks to roll out the second phase.

Lloyds will be on Wed this week.

4 minutes ago, Justme said:

Santander website said this morning you had to have a business account, BUT, you could open one there and then to carry on with the application, I've got one of their business accounts so it didn't affect me. I also spoke to another forum member who told me he'd spoke to his bank and they were down the business account route.

13 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Santander website said this morning you had to have a business account, BUT, you could open one there and then to carry on with the application, I've got one of their business accounts so it didn't affect me. I also spoke to another forum member who told me he'd spoke to his bank and they were down the business account route.

A few banks are saying you must have one but the loan rules do not agree.

I guess its easier for them to know who you are & you are a business. 

You do.
Or you're not a business.
According to my bank.
FFS
[emoji849]