Scam?

Tom Richards

Probably is a scam, however I live just near dundee and have time on my hands, so if genuine I could pop over have a look then feedback.  I know nothing about forestry machines though!

pm if you are interested.

jan.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Sorry understood . Have you seen somewhere were it says they won't pay out then ? Maybe they will say its because the account has been hacked and its not a genuine listing ?

No I was just curious, I have only bought small things off ebay and not had a problem yet. I have never managed to sell any of the few things I listed so similarly don't know what happens if the buyer is a scammer.

Hi it is used item and says protected by paypal also takes returns.

One minus is not displaying contact details of business which is an ebay must.

Not sure how postie is going to deliver it as just a tad too big even with new prams??

Easy one ask delivery details? then say can tow with unimog  when ready to go then see whats they say.

1 hour ago, openspaceman said:

No I was just curious, I have only bought small things off ebay and not had a problem yet. I have never managed to sell any of the few things I listed so similarly don't know what happens if the buyer is a scammer.

I have bought , and sold a fair bit . Not selling lately but still buying . I have had the odd thing go wrong and to be fair , if using paypal I have been refunded by them . Paypal is owned by ebay but run as a separate company .

2 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Hi it is used item and says protected by paypal also takes returns.

There wont be anything to return . It is the age old ebay scam of the hacked account ( someone else's photos ) and that's it .  Gullible people pay up front , scammer does a runner with the loot . Its not new . 

• Like 1