climber needed

treedismantle

7 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Ok chippy wind your neck in,talk about over reaction.?

I think your initial comment was a bit out of line tbh 5shires - this is an employment ad and you came straight in spouting nonsense criticising what the op is offering (which in the real world is bang on the money). 
I’d imagine there will be a queue of people waiting for the next opportunity to work as a lead climber for you as you seem to exist in a world where the rates are somewhat higher than the rest of us! 

• Like 1

What shit are you smoking shires for fucks sake,That is the biggest load of bollocks posting i have seen on this forum ever and trigger and eggs spout a few out, Present climate/job for life and on the books at £750 a week for the right person, Off another planet comes to mind [emoji850]

LEAD CLIMBER WANTED £65000 PER YEAR= £250 A DAY 

I know climbers on a hell of a lot more than that.