climber needed

treedismantle

Leeds/ Bradford/ Wakefield/ Keighley

Experienced 4 years + lead climber needed to be part of a small family run business.

Negotiable wage obviously dependant on Quality of work £90.00 - £150.00

Relevant qualifications and experience is required, please do not apply if you do not fit the bill.

This is a life job for the right person, we are looking for a team player and possibly team leader with good timekeeping skills, good character and ability to work hard.

Qualifications expected at the very least:

Full Uk Driving licence

Trailer licence(preferred)

maintenance and cross cutting

felling up to 380mm

support off ground operations

tree climbing and rescue

Please call: Karl 07856920541

• Like 2

I know things are a bit tight for a lot of guys at the moment at not being funny in anyway but you need to up that £150 by another £100 for a lead climber with 4+ years experience £90 to £150 won’t get you what your looking for groundies get £90/£120.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, 5 shires said:

I know things are a bit tight for a lot of guys at the moment at not being funny in anyway but you need to up that £150 by another £100 for a lead climber with 4+ years experience £90 to £150 won’t get you what your looking for groundies get £90/£120.

What shit are you smoking shires for fucks sake,That is the biggest load of bollocks posting i have seen on this forum ever and trigger and eggs spout a few out, Present climate/job for life and on the books at £750 a week for the right person, Off another planet comes to mind ?

LEAD CLIMBER WANTED £65000 PER YEAR= £250 A DAY 

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, 5 shires said:

I know things are a bit tight for a lot of guys at the moment at not being funny in anyway but you need to up that £150 by another £100 for a lead climber with 4+ years experience £90 to £150 won’t get you what your looking for groundies get £90/£120

So there are firms offering 31 grand for a salaried groundie and 65 grand for a climber?! 

Where's the queue?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Working off the notional 220 days a year that gives a range of a shade under 19k to just over 33k (at £90-150 per day).   I think that's more than reasonable, regional variations notwithstanding.

Also got to factor in being on PAYE with pension, leave, sick pay, annual leave, etc that goes with a full-time position.  Sounds a decent package.  There would be a good queue up here for that.

As Eggs says, I might expect a higher daily rate for a freelancer coming in to sub but they have their own running costs and liabilities to factor in so the money you pay them is no where near their take home pay, even before tax.