Chancellor Charity Bailout...WTF

5 shires

Ok so i’am all for charity and always do my bit mainly animal related but I still do my bit...so the chancellor has promised ££££££££millions for Charity’s to keep going and I just wonder we’re all this money is coming from to keep everyone happy and how quickly he will get the money to these charities? Not heard anything to do with SE payments for a while so will we be back of the queue when the hand outs begin...getting really pissed off now with all this talk and no action...think the more this goes on this government will start to lose control and in many ways it already has.

3 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Ok so i’am all for charity and always do my bit mainly animal related but I still do my bit...so the chancellor has promised ££££££££millions for Charity’s to keep going and I just wonder we’re all this money is coming from to keep everyone happy and how quickly he will get the money to these charities? Not heard anything to do with SE payments for a while so will we be back of the queue when the hand outs begin...getting really pissed off now with all this talk and no action...think the more this goes on this government will start to lose control and in many ways it already has.

The money, like all the rest will be added to our tax in the coming decades. So get ready to bend over. I suspect the Government has been longing for such an opportunity to increase SE tax and opportunities dont get any better than this. As 1, they can guilt trip anyone one who complains as 'its for the charities'  and 2, All the money SE companies have been handed so far and in June will be ample reason to ramp your 'contributions up'. One guy on here the other day said he applied for the £10k grant and was handed it. Does that need paid back by his company?`I dunno? But one thing for sure is we're all gonna be getting it Balls deep. 

Well call me thick which to be fair i’am compared to some..but if something isn’t done quickly there will be not many SE left to take any tax off and as for waiting for June Eggs don’t hold your breath on that either...government promises don’t mean FA and that’s why I for one am still working.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Well call me thick which to be fair i’am compared to some..but if something isn’t done quickly there will be not many SE left to take any tax off and as for waiting for June Eggs don’t hold your breath on that either...government promises don’t mean FA and that’s why I for one am still working.

If you are still working full time as you've suggested all along on these sort of threads you haven't lost out due to the virus, unless you can prove differently, if when things calm down HMRC will be looking into who made fraudulent claims, I would have thought.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

The money, like all the rest will be added to our tax in the coming decades. So get ready to bend over. I suspect the Government has been longing for such an opportunity to increase SE tax and opportunities dont get any better than this. As 1, they can guilt trip anyone one who complains as 'its for the charities'  and 2, All the money SE companies have been handed so far and in June will be ample reason to ramp your 'contributions up'. One guy on here the other day said he applied for the £10k grant and was handed it. Does that need paid back by his company?`I dunno? But one thing for sure is we're all gonna be getting it Balls deep. 

At least it's going on our people and not on bombs. People don't seem to gripe about the amount of taxpayer money that goes into the war machine.

• Like 3