covid lockdown Disaster!

AngrySquirrel

Was out in kitchen earlier refilling tea bag box as gauge was on empty!

Had a shock? I'm down to my last bag of Yorkshire of 1040 teabags still have nearly half of the other one plus do have an Emergency around 550 of the one cup in a box/bag. ?

Got enough of Waitrose Duchy blue milk also(makes the best tea!) so might survive for a bit longer.

Did notice that many had shoved the price right up on the big bags on flea bay £60 some! mind reported for price gouging plus when you can get 240 for £6 odd.

there are many steaming us on pricing! tray of 36 eggs in local shops £1.50-£2 now nearly £5 yet egg places can't get shot of them quick enough as there market is flat as cafes etc are closed.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Was out in kitchen earlier refilling tea bag box as gauge was on empty!

Had a shock? I'm down to my last bag of Yorkshire of 1040 teabags still have nearly half of the other one plus do have an Emergency around 550 of the one cup in a box/bag. ?

Got enough of Waitrose Duchy blue milk also(makes the best tea!) so might survive for a bit longer.

Did notice that many had shoved the price right up on the big bags on flea bay £60 some! mind reported for price gouging plus when you can get 240 for £6 odd.

there are many steaming us on pricing! tray of 36 eggs in local shops £1.50-£2 now nearly £5 yet egg places can't get shot of them quick enough as there market is flat as cafes etc are closed.

stay safe boy stay safe????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Not seen much difference in prices although I guess I don’t usually take a lot of notice. Eggs are cheap enough though, been buying them from a local house £1 for 6. Way tastier than supermarket eggs too, I’m going to continue buying from them when this is all over 

When I got into tree work, the place we tipped off had a few chickens. I've rarely bought supermarket eggs since.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

You don’t get this colour eggs from supermarkets that’s for sure 

9C7DC93D-3DDA-416C-886C-EDC4733FA15F.jpeg

No you don't, i get mine out of the yard I'm in, fresh the day they are laid. Now the weather has picked up the hens are laying everyday.

• Like 2

On the War path atmo 'Kin Turkey monkey shop bought some Kefir drink other day thought bottle was bit blown on base just checked date 2 month out of date! and one is feb

I love Kefir but i think like you 2 months out of date, did you open it? was it like cheese? good job you checked i prob would have gotten a mouthful ?

13 hours ago, Bustergasket said:

I love Kefir but i think like you 2 months out of date, did you open it? was it like cheese? good job you checked i prob would have gotten a mouthful ?

Took it back he gave me cash back i know them in there he knew i'd just got it he had only got it delivered came in out of date!

Said to him don't you check it? what made i wonder was bottom of bottle was swollen!