Getting back in the system

Mark Bolam

Hey eggs ,Maybe he didn’t recognise him ? I saw a few people I didn’t immediately recognise that day until seeing photos on n here afterwards and I’m sure you and Mendip where in them . Can’t speak for John but I was hanging so bad with my head aching I could not see 10ft in front of me and unless i had met the person before and new them very well was not feeling massively sociable.. from what i had seen of John and heard of there drinking the night before I can only presume the same for him too.

4 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

well done you’ve proved my point!! i never questioned wether what you were saying was true or otherwise, only that the way you communicate is confrontational. how about take a step back and have a look at yourself

and mendip logs....the bloke never posted much of any interest to me, so why would i waste my time making small talk of which i’m not a big fan of at the best of times.If i’m honest there’s plenty of people i’d avoid at shows given the chance. 

I give up, John.

you did ignore Jon then, and you think it's ok, it isn't!

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

I give up, John.

you did ignore Jon then, and you think it's ok, it isn't!

wether or not i ignored some bloke off a forum on the internet once upon a time is neither here nor there eggs. I’d walk the other way if I saw you at a show these days knowing how you conduct yourself online. If i don’t like the way you communicate on a forum why would i want to have a conversation with you in real life??

I guess you ran out of people to argue with on “Cesspit forum” 

46 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

wether or not i ignored some bloke off a forum on the internet once upon a time is neither here nor there eggs. I’d walk the other way if I saw you at a show these days knowing how you conduct yourself online. If i don’t like the way you communicate on a forum why would i want to have a conversation with you in real life??

I guess you ran out of people to argue with on “Cesspit forum” 

You are a nasty piece of work, if I could tell you what I really thought you...

8 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You are a nasty piece of work, if I could tell you what I really thought you...

it takes one to know one ?

you don’t usually hold back using foul language on the forum so why stop now? Or am i just supposed to feel intimidated “a man on the internet said he’d like to say bad things about me”

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

grow up

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

it takes one to know one ?

you don’t usually hold back using foul language on the forum so why stop now? Or am i just supposed to feel intimidated “a man on the internet said he’d like to say bad things about me”

grow up 

You know that isn't the truth, but Neither mind.