Getting back in the system

Mark Bolam

2 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

So if you made enough money to buy a nice bit of land and gypos  moved onto it, you wouldnt get the polis involved, just giv em a warning and if they still dont go - put em in hospitle. 

Education in the 80s wasnt all rubbish , some parents were rubbish. I went to a rough high school and the best girl in my class is a doctor. She was always telling us idiots to be quiet.

If a foreign country tries to invade us tell them they can take eggs' patch as hes cash in hand wink wink, not paying for defence either. 

Waits with baited breath and all that ........?

Edited by Stubby

25 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

So if you made enough money to buy a nice bit of land and gypos  moved onto it, you wouldnt get the polis involved, just giv em a warning and if they still dont go - put em in hospitle. 

Education in the 80s wasnt all rubbish , some parents were rubbish. I went to a rough high school and the best girl in my class is a doctor. She was always telling us idiots to be quiet.

If a foreign country tries to invade us tell them they can take eggs' patch as hes cash in hand wink wink, not paying for defence either. 

I did exactly that, bought  a pitch in a good bit of ground, you can ask folk about here, I lived on a gypsy camp before that, again you can ask folk on here, education was terrible in the 80's. And no, I wouldn't get the police involved.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I did exactly that, bought  a pitch in a good bit of ground, you can ask folk about here, I lived on a gypsy camp before that, again you can ask folk on here, education was terrible in the 80's. And no, I wouldn't get the police involved.

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Parasite!, you paid your way, didn't you?  Let's get this right, I've used the hospitle twice in my life, education back in the 80's was rubbish, I, and I suspect most people don't want the police.around them

But let's just keep giving them our money.

you come across as a right prick sometimes eggs, i really wish you’d wind your neck in a bit. you certainly don’t make this a nice place to be with your confrontational attitude 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

you come across as a right prick sometimes eggs, i really wish you’d wind your neck in a bit. you certainly don’t make this a nice place to be with your confrontational attitude 

It's not confrontational, John, it's the truth.

I don't mind winding my neck in if I'm wrong.

you are a rum one to comment, I saw how you treated Mendiplogs back at a show many years back.

Edited by eggsarascal

State pension...

I know it is not much but is this not important?

Can't be pleasant to arrive at 67 to find out you are not elegible for one.

I know it is regarded as important in France almost a national obsession the number of trimestres paid and points earned.

I'm still paying £3 per week class 2 as an insurance against future political upheaval as well as the French contributions.

Stuart

58 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

It's not confrontational, John, it's the truth.

I don't mind winding my neck in if I'm wrong.

you are a rum one to comment, I saw how you treated Mendiplogs back at a show many years back.

It may well be the truth, but its the way you convey it

And how did I treat him?

24 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

It may well be the truth, but its the way you convey it

And how did it treat him?

If it is the truth why have you picked a row with me? How I tell the truth might not suit you...but...

You wouldn't/didn't acknowledge him, I saw it, no if's, no but's.

Edited by eggsarascal

This has spurred me on to sorting out my NI shortfall, Ive tried to contact HMRC about keeping up with the voluntary contributions a few times but computer has always said no due to a catch 22 of no longer having access to the email adress or phone i used to have to sign in. 

Not been overly fussed as my Swedish pension is far greater than the UK would provide, but it'd be daft to let the uk one slip.

Well, its taken about 10 minutes tonight on what looks like a new system they now have to get a new gateway ID.

Very easy.

Needed to provide Name, DOB, NI number, and UK Passport number.

I see I've a £750 shortfall, and i can pay it, but no obvious way of paying! 

So sent an email asking how i can pay it to keep my full state pension.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

If it is the truth why have you picked a row with me? How I tell the truth might not suit you...but...

You wouldn't/didn't acknowledge him, I saw it, no iif's, no but's.

well done you’ve proved my point!! i never questioned wether what you were saying was true or otherwise, only that the way you communicate is confrontational. how about take a step back and have a look at yourself

and mendip logs....the bloke never posted much of any interest to me, so why would i waste my time making small talk of which i’m not a big fan of at the best of times.If i’m honest there’s plenty of people i’d avoid at shows given the chance. 

• Like 1