Counterfeit Items

AngrySquirrel

Hi Since Batman and Co have been ordered out of there caves in China they are listing lots of counterfeit items one being Stihl bar and two chains for £39.99! Has stihl branding all over them says genuine stihl! then when check in the listing box below says "Unbranded" They have Neg feedback for fake already have reported to ebay but as usual there in Cahoots

There is Also Husqvarna set ups also.

Seem to think while everyone locked down/in that they can do what they like!

Edited by AngrySquirrel

8 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Hi Since Batman and Co have been ordered out of there caves in China they are listing lots of counterfeit items one being Stihl bar and two chains for £39.99! Has stihl branding all over them says genuine stihl! then when check in the listing box below says "Unbranded" They have Neg feedback for fake already have reported to ebay but as usual there in Cahoots

There is Also Husqvarna set ups also.

Seem to think while everyone locked down/in that they can do what they like!

I used to report these things on a regular basis a few years back . Its not a new thing . Gave up in the end . Ebay don't give a flying f...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

I used to report these things on a regular basis a few years back . Its not a new thing . Gave up in the end . Ebay don't give a flying f...

A flying fox Stubby ? A Chinese meal if ever I saw one. Hold on that could cause problems. :(

12f9f6f366dcc65ed1ca519d9187b381.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Yep. Agreed. I reported someone selling a dangerous machine with all the safety removed, and suspect stolen as refused to give me the serial number. They did nothing

• Like 1

Was going to inform Stihl but no answer.

They norm get quite agitated when you state on likes of Ar8ebook "I got some of your items quality is shocking/Don't buy it" etc

We have someone selling fake power pro braid on flea bay it's Shimano owned brand even faking feedback as has 2 profiles leaving feedback for other one and circumventing VAT and Fees yet none taken them off.