Government Help For Self Employed Workers

Darrin Turnbull

4 minutes ago, struie said:

hey andy.how u.i seen it once,we were down their on the omega,it was bloody enormous,noggys certainly know how to look after the work force,we were gettin 1 in 1out back in 1984,worst i experienced was on beryl,5of us,deck crew,in 1 cabin,fckn shite after the omega,couldny get a chug in piece,  waiten for everybody else to nod off?

Its mental, huh? Yeh, was often in 4 man cabins in the UK Sector, but more often than not in a 2 man, but always on the same shift with the other guy. Retarded. Done plenty nights in West and North Africa in 6 and 8 man containers. :D With the locals, fun. ? 

2 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

Just spoken to hmrc.
No help coming.

Cannot take what you have not got, Rented yard/rented house and truck is on its last legs, Fuckem i say and plead poverty which is the situation your in, Eat or pay taxman, EAT comes first 

• Like 2

Roughy, have you got a local Facebook job page?, around here the supermarkets are advertising for delivery drivers, warehouse staff, admitidly it ain't a fortune, but with a bit of overtime you'd get somewhere around £500/week top of your ticket, not to be sneezed when things are as shit as they are.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gardenscape said:

I thought the plan for self-employed was to sit and wait HMRC to call if you qualify for a monthly 80% grant based on the average 3 year profit you submitted through your self-assessment. I am hoping I get a call at the end of April. Will see.

That's my understanding as well

• Like 1