Government Help For Self Employed Workers

Darrin Turnbull

Just now, Steve Bullman said:

I’m hoping as I will he getting sod all in the way of aid I won’t be shortlisted. Not that I have anything to hide mind, still a big headache to go through though 

I have to do a self assessment here and in Norway, So Im doubly fucked. :D Ive got the greedy Scottish SNP eyes on me and the efficient and equally uncaring Norwegian eyes making sure not a crumb is missed. My Norwegian tax assessment is in. I owe £900 in June. As in Goodfellas its a case of 'fuck you, pay me'. If Scotland think I still owe them something they play the same movie back to me. 

3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Glad to hear it. They're good people.
It's looking like everyone is going to be paying for this thing in some way.
I think that if there is to be a crackdown on things, it will be going forward. There aren't enough people in the Rev to chase everyone.

Yes they are. :)  Its a small community here, as a couple of guys from here who've passed my way can maybe attest.

I spent some time at school near Balmoral. Primary 1-3. Every year we got a brand new shiny £1 coin from the queen, in a heavily embossed envelope. It was just me and a friend in my year. Lessons involved skinning a rabbit and how to look for fresh water oysters. Where I live now somewhat emulates that.  You dont shit where you eat. :) 

• Like 1

Look, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, (infact @difflock)once told me I wasn't the sharpest tool in the first aid box, but if I can see it surely most other folk can?

We are going to get shafted.

A reight royal shafting at that, i predict mr yolky!

“We’re all feckin doomed” ?

(Good old dads army eh! ?)

I have to do a self assessment here and in Norway, So Im doubly fucked. [emoji3] Ive got the greedy Scottish SNP eyes on me and the efficient and equally uncaring Norwegian eyes making sure not a crumb is missed. My Norwegian tax assessment is in. I owe £900 in June. As in Goodfellas its a case of 'fuck you, pay me'. If Scotland think I still owe them something they play the same movie back to me. 

Ooohhh..... karma can be a bitch eh!

Stop ya whining big balls, ya keep telling us ya can earn it! So bend over and take it like a man..... dry!!! [emoji13]

• Haha 2

Just now, Ratman said:

Ooohhh..... karma can be a bitch eh!

Stop ya whining big balls, ya keep telling us ya can earn it! So bend over and take it like a man..... dry!!! emoji13.png

Fuck Karma, life is what we make it!

I will take it, and I dont mind. But to have some slightly narrow minded folk here tell me to mind my own business because I dont know what its like? Well they can go do one. 

Dry, is there another way? 

Fuck Karma, life is what we make it!

I will take it, and I dont mind. But to have some slightly narrow minded folk here tell me to mind my own business because I dont know what its like? Well they can go do one. 

Dry, is there another way? 

Yolky might spit on it for ya as a gesture of good will if ya ask him nicely?! [emoji6]?‍♂️?

15 hours ago, The avantgardener said:

For some, certainly. But I spoke with a guy yesterday who has 3 months of work booked in and hasn’t had any cancellations yet, he generally works large domestic properties, based in Kent, so a lot could depend on the customers finances and location.

well,we will have to wait and see what happens,been trying to keep the fitness level up for climbing,luck to have nice big sycamore out back,it must be sick o seein me,ha.

10 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

I have to do a self assessment here and in Norway, So Im doubly fucked. :D Ive got the greedy Scottish SNP eyes on me and the efficient and equally uncaring Norwegian eyes making sure not a crumb is missed. My Norwegian tax assessment is in. I owe £900 in June. As in Goodfellas its a case of 'fuck you, pay me'. If Scotland think I still owe them something they play the same movie back to me. 

hey andy,how u.we used to get a percentage of tax back when i worked on the ekofisk field,mind you that was back in the early eighties, sedco.